Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Admin
(02-27-2016, 05:02 PM)Rawr Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 05:01 PM)Sibez Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 04:58 PM)Rawr Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 04:57 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  I think it will be nain also. Mostly because we have no nigger admin's and we don't want too look racist now do we? But if you ask me who most deserved admin i would probably vouch for @thesecretjew that guy is fucking awesome.

In my opinion, Predator won't be promoting anybody from the staff team to admin as he'd rather promote somebody he really trusts.

Surely there would be someone other than you and sem he would trust, even if at first he gave them very restricted perms. There should be more than 2 admins. Just a couple days ago we had 4.

He trusted Juno.

Welp, look at how that went.

That's true. However didn't pred give her co-owner right from the start? Should have started with mod, or at least mod+. Juno just jumped into admin/co-owner out of nowhere.
I think pred knew her in real life sibez and that is why she got co-owner. Or she paid, shit i don't know i have heard lots of rumours n shit. She said several times that her and pred were fuckbuddies but maybe she was kidding.
(02-27-2016, 05:14 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  I think pred knew her in real life sibez and that is why she got co-owner. Or she paid, shit i don't know i have heard lots of rumours n shit. She said several times that her and pred were fuckbuddies but maybe she was kidding.

Would not suprise me if that's the case, thats how instinct got admin according to her.
Obviously the only person up for the job would be @RogerRaccoon
I think that I should get admin.

I am very responcibl
@lumi

obviously
Ban reason: Was given second chance but continued scamming users, 92.40.249.82 [email protected] (Permanent)
To be honest, from the times I'm active there is always an admin active and even if there wasn't an admin active we have a plethora of moderators and head mods to do all of the roles which are required.
It's gonna be a while until we get a legitimate unpaid admin. Cry
(02-29-2016, 12:34 AM)Akkad彡 Wrote:  To be honest, from the times I'm active there is always an admin active and even if there wasn't an admin active we have a plethora of moderators and head mods to do all of the roles which are required.
It's gonna be a while until we get a legitimate unpaid admin. Cry

There are quite a few times Im on, and we have like one mod who is lurking, or maybe 1 semi-active mod. Another admin I find would be good to be able to deal with shit like ranks and name changes, along with helping out with larger tasks. I don't think 2 admins and pred who barely does shit anymore isn't enough, but maybe it is.
(02-27-2016, 05:01 PM)Sibez Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 04:58 PM)Rawr Wrote:  In my opinion, Predator won't be promoting anybody from the staff team to admin as he'd rather promote somebody he really trusts.

Surely there would be someone other than you and sem he would trust, even if at first he gave them very restricted perms. There should be more than 2 admins. Just a couple days ago we had 4.

Just cause we had 4 doesn't mean we needed them. I used to be the only admin and I could get everything done (and this was when we had more users), same with @[GOD] dad
In truth we only need Rawr and Sem

Adding another Administrator is unnecessary and besides for myself there are no users that meet the qualifications
tbh i would vote @[GOD] Loki because we need more grills on the team
Ban reason: Posting ip logger in sb.
https://i.imgur.com/ckb5JSp.jpg (Permanent)
(02-29-2016, 02:10 AM)coocoolio Wrote:  
tbh i would vote @[GOD] Loki because we need more grills on the team

stfu it's not about gender jesus fucking christ
I like @[GOD] Loki but don't try and say she deserves something simply based on her gender

//edit

Also, why the fuck would you want to straight up promote her to admin?
She has no idea what it's like to be a mod/mod+ for this forum, she has no experience moderating this forum so why would we promote her to admin?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How is it like to be an admin/moderator of RF ? ang3lgirl 10 331 09-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: katya000
  Whats the best Gmod admin addon out there? FloppyDisk 0 99 08-19-2018, 10:12 AM
Last Post: FloppyDisk
  What was your WORST admin encounter ever? presstarttostart 2 352 06-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Last Post: CaewubV2
  Finding Websites Admin Page QCJ 2 811 06-12-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: QCJ
  Thoughts on the new admin poll? Waifu_Chan 5 965 07-13-2016, 02:34 AM
Last Post: coolbreeze1999