Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Never Introduced Myself Formally
[attachment=49][attachment=49]My name is pretty much who I am... I'm that one guy, at that one place, doing that one thing.
I've been known to sound a lot like "FrankieOnPCin1080p" or "Jason Statham", which I've used in prank calls, or to get streamers to give up their skype to "meet Frankie" or "play with frankie!"... It usually ends well, with me getting moderator on their servers/stream, and me destroying stuff "on accident".
I've generally only been doing in-game raids for a while, long before I found Raid Forums.
 I've never done full Twitch Chat Raids before I met some Raid Forums people.
 I'm more used to going into someones multiplayer game, and completely fucking it all up by votekicking them out of game, using scripts to end them, using their family names and pics as my own, etc.
 Some successful, some failed, but it's a learning process and some people are just easier than others, but a face cam is always a must.
 The reactions are what make it all worth it .
I guess this sums me up, I don't want to sound like I know alot, or give too much info away... so I'll just stick with "I'm ok at it".

Trying to start up "Team Heil Hitlet"
 (the typo started it all)
-t1gat1p
Welcome @That1GuyAtThat1Place To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
(04-11-2015, 12:06 PM)Predator Wrote:  Welcome @That1GuyAtThat1Place To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Noice colors

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't introduced myself yet.... spi22 13 1,027 01-17-2016, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Munchonwhat
  I never formally introduced myself. Xende 2 399 05-27-2015, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Dan
  never introduced myself kek darkblood 2 510 04-14-2015, 10:17 PM
Last Post: topkkekm8