Netwalker ransomware release site seized.
by STARTEXMISLEAD - January 27, 2021 at 07:50 PM
The feds just dropped information on how they seized one of the sites related to one of the bigger ransomware groups netwalker. 
This information comes to public eyes the same day as the release of information about the seized of emotet's loader and botnet. 
I doubt this is connected since only ryku and trickbot were mentioned using the emotets botnet for machine installs and infections. 

Anyway as per usual the law enforcement agencies of the west are making themselves look desperate here is the source of the information i have found today. 

Link: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/se...forcement/
now that's a lot of damage.
(January 27, 2021 at 07:52 PM)Jaw Wrote: now that's a lot of damage.

Forgot to ask or mention if anyone has a backup of any of the leaks in full from their site. 
Lots of these ransomware release sites have popped up over the space of the last year or so. 
I want to know if anyone here has a full copy of any of their releases and or is backing up the ones from other ransomware campaigns i feel as if its needed 
these guys wont be around forever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Software Bug Keeping 100s Of Inmates In Arizona Prisons Beyond Release Dates crockett 1 181 February 23, 2021 at 02:46 PM
Last Post: P1xor
The Empire Strikes Back Against Ransomware hlz 0 220 February 02, 2021 at 02:49 PM
Last Post: hlz
Ransomware gangs are now cold-calling victims if they restore from backups without pa Downtown 1 406 December 05, 2020 at 04:35 PM
Last Post: Anastasia