Learn about our website mirrors here.
Netsparker 5.7.0.27591 Packet(NO Crack)
by Smith2019 - March 25, 2020 at 05:06 AM
(March 25, 2020 at 04:02 PM)123User Wrote: When it the crack is shared in public, then the software developer know about the cracks.
Result of that is harder obfuscating or things like that.

Yeah Challenge for Cracker
(March 25, 2020 at 02:24 PM)timalin Wrote: Thanks you for the sharing guy.

And for the rest, why are you wicked ? what's problem sharing this tool. Also why do we share Acunetix so ?

The most Hacker ethic is sharing

No, sharing isn't ethic at all.

You (all) always ask to share shit and things and give back nothing.
We share with ppl who deserve to be shares and stop. nothing more, nothing less.

And cracks about Acunetix, Burp, Appspider, Netsparker should remain private.

Stop saying stuping and useless things.
So where do you share these cracks?
Anyone can crack this please ?

sharing is caring
(March 25, 2020 at 04:30 PM)h0nus Wrote:
(March 25, 2020 at 02:24 PM)timalin Wrote: Thanks you for the sharing guy.

And for the rest, why are you wicked ? what's problem sharing this tool. Also why do we share Acunetix so ?

The most Hacker ethic is sharing

No, sharing isn't ethic at all.

You (all) always ask to share shit and things and give back nothing.
We share with ppl who deserve to be shares and stop. nothing more, nothing less.

And cracks about Acunetix, Burp, Appspider, Netsparker should remain private.

Stop saying stuping and useless things.

And cracks about Acunetix, Burp, Appspider, Netsparker should remain private. ---->>> correct

Stop saying stuping and useless things. ---->>>> accurate
Thanks Smith2019.
want to see protection scheme: h0nus wrote is quite difficult.
You guys discussion made me think about it, don't share the tools in the future(just installer), no licenses, no patches, no loaders.
Some people have some undisclosed tools, and they hope to exchange them for others, I can understand, but if they all do, what is left of this topic?
Maybe, I don't want to say anything more.
You guys discussion made me think about it, don't share the tools in the future(just installer), no licenses, no patches, no loaders.
Some people have some undisclosed tools, and they hope to exchange them for others, I can understand, but if they all do, what is left of this topic?
Maybe, I don't want to say anything more.

In my opinion, many people in the Forum do things with double standards. On the one hand, they advocate the hacker spirit, but secretly induce others to chat and sell software privately. How to distinguish the so-called reliable people? It is nothing but money. Nobody knows the network world. If strangers talk privately, they can either give money or exchange interests. On the other hand, when others share the cracking software, if they don't have it in their hands, they will cheer up. Finally, someone shares it. The "Share it with trusted people" they advertised before is completely forgotten. This kind of double-standard person is exactly the same as Trump.
Have you seen how those who have cracks in their hands (who think they are smart, no, we don't have a crack in our hands) are aggressive in this regard? They keep it to themselves instead of sharing it with us. This so-called forum sharing venue. but unfortunately it is not. there are hundreds of selfish people here.
My friend named Smith2019. I applaud you for not being selfish.
Thanks you for the sharing guy.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Weeks (1w, 5d, 4h remaining).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
(March 25, 2020 at 05:06 AM)Smith2019 Wrote: Netsparker 5.7.0.27591 - 12th of March 2020
https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/SFgdyVh5/file.html

You are one of very few who shares with the community without second thinking. Thank you.
Thanks brother Shy god bless you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Netsparker 5.8.0.27987 Packet(NO Crack) Smith2019 16 575 Yesterday at 08:35 AM
Last Post: ocopocop
Web Inspect 20.1 Package - NO CRACK h0nus 19 584 Yesterday at 08:18 AM
Last Post: irdk
[Crack] Splunk Enterprise 8.0.3 - Linux ** Unlimited Volume ** marckieh 37 1,331 May 29, 2020 at 11:17 AM
Last Post: mr_robotsir