Netsparker 5.6.0.27019
by h4xor - January 16, 2020 at 05:36 PM
(February 18, 2020 at 05:29 PM)h0nus Wrote:
(February 18, 2020 at 03:49 PM)ocopocop Wrote: I actually don't want to be broken. I just want version 5.6. It doesn't matter whether it's a demo or trial.

if you need themo, ask Netsparker Smile
I agree with the other guy.
Cracking such tools is hard and a long work.

So those cracks should remain priv8 to make them more stealth and make those live more.
It's better private so Netsparker company can't patch or re-obfuscate it again and protect it more.
Cheers.

(March 11, 2020 at 07:15 AM)ocopocop Wrote: I think it's a very selfish approach. In case the holes are closed in the next package, not sharing the cracked version is nothing but self-indulgence and selfishness. unfortunately, there is no point in stopping in this forum ...

If you have some knowledge about "cracking" these kinda of programs you will have a dif opinion of this.
If you dont know about it, learn and try to crack it and then release it and you will see your job goes down the drain after a new release and then you will have to crack it again

But if Netsparker is really important (like acunetix), why now buy it ?

Nowadays everyone one here asking for Acu or Net dont have enough knowledge to find those vuls by itself, there are a bunch of programs that could replace these kinda of programs but will give a way more work.
i have the feb updaate netsparker , but guys there is no big change , just small update here and there, just use the one in the fourms
(March 11, 2020 at 12:58 PM)Alexploit Wrote: i have the feb updaate netsparker , but guys there is no big change , just small update here and there, just use the one in the fourms

I show your messages?

you are a fraud

example:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-Netsparker...pid1838229

scumbag garbage
i have the feb updaate netsparker , but guys there is no big change , just small update here and there, just use the one in the fourms

[Image: ns.jpg]

i have the more newer update but not install it ,

mascotin what msg you talk about ? becouse you want the netsparker ? and i ask you for the HTB Flag? do you think im child like you ? please baby show it please
you just want to be shared with programs but you don't share, thief
go play somewhere else kid nobody asking you thing you the one who msg me like a baby cry for netsparker
you cheat to be given programs but you don't share

motherfucker
please baby show me when i cheat ? and show me what i say baby ? why you acting like this do you like my new netsparker so much thats why you call me like that? on my god baby , i dont wana west time with a kid like you Wink
you cheat to be given programs but you don't share

motherfucker

-----------------

Those users and employees who wish to view the messages of this scammer, contact me
please post it here , https://imgbb.com/upload upload to here too
I count what you are ... scammer
are you angry
insert negative hahahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Netsparker Standard 5.8.2.28358 - 10th of July 2020 h0nus 94 4,582 September 23, 2020 at 10:07 PM
Last Post: phpengine
Netsparker 5.8.2.28358 Life Time Activated ghstmai1er 25 1,330 September 23, 2020 at 10:04 PM
Last Post: phpengine
Netsparker 5.8.1.28119 Patch h0nus 125 7,538 September 18, 2020 at 08:51 PM
Last Post: palter