Netflix/Spotify using VPN
by KBonEGEArcu - October 19, 2020 at 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about subscribing to Netflix and Spotify using VPN. Does anyone know how to bypass phone number verification in Netflix and requirement of credit/debit card issued in Turkey for Spotify?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
I'm not sure about bypassing the credit card stuff, Netflix you'rre better off scamming an account off someone lol
u could just get a config and crack accounts
What vpn works for netflix? its usually detected and u cannot access netflix
(October 28, 2020 at 12:04 AM)lrsm63 Wrote: What vpn works for netflix? its usually detected and u cannot access netflix

Many vpns work for netflix I won't say specifics but generally they are blocked when many others are using the same address as you , so hop IP a few times and it should work fine.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Requested Self-Ban
(October 19, 2020 at 02:50 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I'm not sure about bypassing the credit card stuff, Netflix you'rre better off scamming an account off someone lol

Don't they get a email notice now? lol and netflix lock the account or want you verify?
You're probably better off torrenting
https://thepiratebay.org/
as long as you are paying for the accounts you should be fine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using grep on Windows mimyself 5 210 February 19, 2021 at 05:24 AM
Last Post: mimyself
Why are some download using replies while others you credits?? Friedman 11 386 January 29, 2021 at 07:32 AM
Last Post: L33THACKER105
Everyone really needs to stop using "dehashing", "reversing", or "decrypting" CBT 10 477 January 28, 2021 at 03:43 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter