Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to dump a db
Star 
Hello ! 
I found an exploit on a famous and big forum, I need to dump it, but when I write the query to dump user:psw the website crashes . Anyone able to help me ?
(11-23-2018, 03:41 PM)Mastertm Wrote:  Hello ! 
I found an exploit on a famous and big forum, I need to dump it, but when I write the query to dump user:psw the website crashes . Anyone able to help me ?

Extract only users who are administrators, crack admin hashes, login to ACP, shell the website/dump from ACP.

Alternatively create a query that CONCATs every single user individually in a single query.

Feel free to PM me the vulnerability and I can do this, or just do the above.

Alternatively create a script to utilize the LIMIT function in MySQL so that it dumps 10-15k users per query, writes to file, then dumps the next batch.
If you are not proficient with coding you can simply create a single command using CURL and regex that will select between userid ranges and make queries for each user.

Or use MySQL the following MySQL functions; BETWEEN value1 AND value2;
yea you'll want to use batching
(11-23-2018, 09:52 PM)Toshiba Wrote:  
(11-23-2018, 03:41 PM)Mastertm Wrote:  Hello ! 

Extract only users who are administrators, crack admin hashes, login to ACP, shell the website/dump from ACP.

Alternatively create a query that CONCATs every single user individually in a single query.

Feel free to PM me the vulnerability and I can do this, or just do the above.

Alternatively create a script to utilize the LIMIT function in MySQL so that it dumps 10-15k users per query, writes to file, then dumps the next batch.
If you are not proficient with coding you can simply create a single command using CURL and regex that will select between userid ranges and make queries for each user.

Or use MySQL the following MySQL functions; BETWEEN value1 AND value2;
Can you contact me on discord ? tm20#5113
Allot of public exploits are made broken to keep script kiddies from using them

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need database have SSN number, please help! robomagic 5 224 12-07-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: adamfonda
  Looking help with crypters, packers, rat, loggers and binders horizonrays 6 294 12-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Last Post: horizonrays
  i need good luck ~~~~~~~ do u? wdzgame 11 339 12-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Last Post: apollo7758
  help? willowdiscord 5 244 12-03-2018, 05:13 AM
Last Post: shadowbbc
  Can someone help me hack an insta account? TheSHySKY 2 225 11-20-2018, 05:52 AM
Last Post: SteveTheBeaver