Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Need advice
Hi, I'm schlonglord

I'm mostly here for advice about what to do about my fissured anus, seriously it's a problem. the other reason that I'm here is for raiding
Welcome @Schlonglord To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
(09-26-2015, 09:46 AM)Schlonglord Wrote:  Hi, I'm schlonglord

I'm mostly here for advice about what to do about my fissured anus, seriously it's a problem. the other reason that I'm here is for raiding

Show me your anus so i can examine.

We have 2 licensed doctors here on Rf: 
  1. @
  2. @[GOD] DrCocktor
 I'm sure they can fix that anus right up.  Also, be sure to read the rules. Especially before posting a raid, or actually going to one. In fact, stop reading this post, and go read it.
(09-26-2015, 02:24 PM)AnnieHastur Wrote:  

We have 2 licensed doctors here on Rf: 
  1. @
  2. @[GOD] DrCocktor
 I'm sure they can fix that anus right up.  Also, be sure to read the rules. Especially before posting a raid, or actually going to one. In fact, stop reading this post, and go read it.

Why isn't pred in there? I tore my ass up.
I am the official Doctor of RaidForums. If you have a medical situation please contact me
Oh god, it hurts so much