Poll: Would you rather have Nazi Mods or No Mods?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nazi Mods

20 83.33%
No Mods

4 16.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nazi Mods or No Mods?
Would you rather have nNazimods looking at every little thing that you do or no mods so the chat turns to cancer and the posts are spam?
I would honestly rather have Nazi Mods. Shoutbox and forums would be too cancerous, driving the members away. The rules are basic, and still let you have fun. Nazi mods just enforce the rules literally and very specifically. It's not like they add their own rules such as "Hey, picture and hangout links are now banned" or anything.
Nazi Mods I wouldn't even want to see RF without mods kappa
Ban reason: Unbanned without reason by Nain ~ (Permanent)
pretty sure once the SB becomes FFA, the point of raiding is dead lol
Nain is a Nazimods He banned me just because I typed Stop Nain 123
LOL, above me, anyway. I prefer nazi mods, can you even fucking imagine all of the CP and Gore that would start to flood into the SB without them? Good god.
I love nazis....
I'd honestly prefer Nazi Mods then no mods..
Anarchists are stupid. Nazism is at least a coherent ideology. Therefore I prefer Nazimods.
Nazi Mods. If there were no mods we'd probably get shut down by the FBI for spreading mass cancer
It seems alot of people complain about Nazimods , but they keep the sb from being extreme cancer. Unless they are super Nazimods that they ban you for every little thing.
Nazi mods you faggit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love the mods TSJ 0 687 04-24-2017, 11:01 AM
Last Post: TSJ
  mods jackandjill33 10 1,074 02-26-2017, 12:35 AM
Last Post: John
  Why the grammar nazi award is too easy to get MemeMachine 11 1,365 06-17-2016, 08:58 PM
Last Post: MemeMachine
  Nigga posted ip logger in sb fuck him up mods Suwi 7 1,570 03-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Ayachi Nene
  noice investor, noice mods, noice everything mikehunt_hurtz 29 3,694 02-23-2016, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Wyze