NY Master Pistol Permit Database
by Crazyoldfart - 01-18-2019, 11:35 PM
(02-04-2019, 11:24 PM)rf6686rf Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 08:43 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: See, somebody READ it & now has LEARNED something they didn't know before, unlike the idiot that was crying & wetting his panties over thinking I'm against guns. He didn't have brains enough to read it. lol !! Those that live outside of NY have a pistol permit because you need one to enter the state with a gun, even if your a cop in another state. For the moron who can't read, New York had one of the first gun control laws on the books. Its called the Sullivan Act from back in 1911, the year my father was born. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sullivan_Act  So, your welcome & the moron just learned something that the dip-shit did not know or didn't read about in his dumpster. lol !!

Same year the Colt .45 Auto came out. Coincidence?

Glad you mentioned that. I didn't think about it & you are right. Although a lot of those model 11 .45's were later made by other companies. Savage Arms made a lot of them for WWII as well as other companies. It was & still is, one of the most popular hand guns ever made. I have over the years owned a number of hand guns, two of my favorite were a Rossi .38 snubnose, it has a narrow frame, wide hammer & trigger is my reason for liking it. Never liked those skinny hammers or triggers, I want to feel it under control before firing it. My other favorite is a Smith & Wesson 9mm model 669 Lightweight Stainless 13 Shot Compact 3 Safeties 1 Magazine 104051 VG 1988 Production. A picture of one: https://www.gunsamerica.com/946951425/Sm...uction.htm  , I regret selling mine. The moron who jumped to conclusions about me being against guns, had no brains, I owned a lot of them. I'm not against guns, I'm against idiots with no brains owning them. Also, as my 91 year old mother, who was a member of the NRA said, you don't need a machine gun to hunt deer or rabbits. Nor do you need an assault rifle either. She used to hunt deer & rabbits, but she's to old to go trekking through the woods anymore & sold all the guns, except her Marlin 30-30 with gold hammer & trigger, which she keeps close to her bed, in case some moron happens to poke his head in the window.
(02-05-2019, 04:10 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 08:43 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: See, somebody READ it & now has LEARNED something they didn't know before, unlike the idiot that was crying & wetting his panties over thinking I'm against guns. He didn't have brains enough to read it. lol !! Those that live outside of NY have a pistol permit because you need one to enter the state with a gun, even if your a cop in another state. For the moron who can't read, New York had one of the first gun control laws on the books. Its called the Sullivan Act from back in 1911, the year my father was born. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sullivan_Act  So, your welcome & the moron just learned something that the dip-shit did not know or didn't read about in his dumpster. lol !!

Glad you mentioned that. I didn't think about it & you are right. Although a lot of those model 11 .45's were later made by other companies. Savage Arms made a lot of them for WWII as well as other companies. It was & still is, one of the most popular hand guns ever made. I have over the years owned a number of hand guns, two of my favorite were a Rossi .38 snubnose, it has a narrow frame, wide hammer & trigger is my reason for liking it. Never liked those skinny hammers or triggers, I want to feel it under control before firing it. My other favorite is a Smith & Wesson 9mm model 669 Lightweight Stainless 13 Shot Compact 3 Safeties 1 Magazine 104051 VG 1988 Production. A picture of one: https://www.gunsamerica.com/946951425/Sm...uction.htm  , I regret selling mine. The moron who jumped to conclusions about me being against guns, had no brains, I owned a lot of them. I'm not against guns, I'm against idiots with no brains owning them. Also, as my 91 year old mother, who was a member of the NRA said, you don't need a machine gun to hunt deer or rabbits. Nor do you need an assault rifle either. She used to hunt deer & rabbits, but she's to old to go trekking through the woods anymore & sold all the guns, except her Marlin 30-30 with gold hammer & trigger, which she keeps close to her bed, in case some moron happens to poke his head in the window.

Being able to send .45 ACP as fast as you can pull the trigger definitely seems like something that they'd want to start keeping track of. Unfortunately these days a few bad apples are enough to rot the tree, causing a large portion of the country to cry for bans instead of a few pieces of smart legislation.
(02-09-2019, 01:04 AM)rf6686rf Wrote:

Being able to send .45 ACP as fast as you can pull the trigger definitely seems like something that they'd want to start keeping track of. Unfortunately these days a few bad apples are enough to rot the tree, causing a large portion of the country to cry for bans instead of a few pieces of smart legislation.

well its not exactly a few bad apples is it? America has a lot of citizens and therefore a large number of idiots (even if the percentage of idiots stays the same compared to smaller countries) so there are many bad apples. I'd happily trust some people with guns but I know there are a fuckton of people I can't even trust to use a fork responsibly.
(02-09-2019, 01:07 AM)BoringApe Wrote:

well its not exactly a few bad apples is it? America has a lot of citizens and therefore a large number of idiots (even if the percentage of idiots stays the same compared to smaller countries) so there are many bad apples. I'd happily trust some people with guns but I know there are a fuckton of people I can't even trust to use a fork responsibly.

Well, there are many orchards, but it's quite a small percentage of the population and the media blows every single incident out of proportion so it's all you hear about. I'm pretty sure an IQ test would work wonders, though. There's also a ton of legislation already on the books that isn't even enforced yet they feel the need to keep adding more.
(02-09-2019, 01:19 AM)rf6686rf Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 01:07 AM)BoringApe Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 11:24 PM)rf6686rf Wrote: Same year the Colt .45 Auto came out. Coincidence?

Well, there are many orchards, but it's quite a small percentage of the population and the media blows every single incident out of proportion so it's all you hear about. I'm pretty sure an IQ test would work wonders, though. There's also a ton of legislation already on the books that isn't even enforced yet they feel the need to keep adding more.

Hm would you wanna have a similar iq test before people can vote?

The US has over 327 million people so even if we are talking about a small percentage or even promillage its still a huge group of people.

Hypothetically speaking if only 1 percent of people were complete idiots that is still ~3.3 million US citizens. And I think we can agree that in a group of 100 people there is more than 1 idiot on average.
(02-09-2019, 01:21 AM)BoringApe Wrote: Hm would you wanna have a similar iq test before people can vote?

The US has over 327 million people so even if we are talking about a small percentage or even promillage its still a huge group of people.

Hypothetically speaking if only 1 percent of people were complete idiots that is still ~3.3 million US citizens. And I think we can agree that in a group of 100 people there is more than 1 idiot on average.

No, they can vote but I'd be OK with the same test for having kids. The country's fucked anyway but no reason to fuck up a bunch of childhoods. I think your 1% is being generous here, but there also needs to be a cross section with those trying to buy firearms so it'd be fewer people to test. Actually, some states do have a test to buy firearms that asks the most common sense of questions before they let you buy a firearm like "should you lock up your firearm when its not in use or leave it sitting in your child's play area fully loaded." I'd be fine with implementing this nation-wide as a basic IQ test. I'm sure over 1% would still fail it.
tnx..............................................................
i hope u get shot and die like a dawg in the streets nigger
Thank you for the post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[kik] Self proclaimed master troll 0 449 12-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Kitsune
RF PLAYS : Master of the grid kennedyless 0 699 06-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: kennedyless