NSFW [WARNING] 18+/NSFW Mega Files
by NahGuyWhen - December 31, 2019 at 04:33 PM
Ladies and gentlemen of the NSFW forums,

Please be away that MEGA is cracking down HARD on accounts that contain 18+/NSFW files. 2x accounts have been deleted already with no chance to appeal. Technically, we are in the wrong for violating their terms of agreements. 

I HIGHLY advise that ya'll find other storage sites where you can continue to post all of your naughty goodness. Until then, I'm sorry for the lack of posts or deadlinks- there's nothing I (or we, the other posters) can do about it.

I will hopefully find a problem to this solution soon and keep on posting content I do for ya'll. Until then.

-NahGuyWhen
I know Yandex Disk and Dropbox provide previews of files like Mega and they can be used but for ultimate security just zip the files with a password (enable "Encrypt file names") and upload them, no way they can automatically remove this content without someone reporting the content and giving them the password to check the files inside the zip which they normally will never do as it's a waste of time.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot man!!!!! Keep up the work
You must reply to this thread to view the hidden content.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
Appreciate the heads up time to switch it up
Some people report mega link just for trolling.
Thanks for the share...
(December 31, 2019 at 04:33 PM)NahGuyWhen Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen of the NSFW forums,

Please be away that MEGA is cracking down HARD on accounts that contain 18+/NSFW files. 2x accounts have been deleted already with no chance to appeal. Technically, we are in the wrong for violating their terms of agreements. 

I HIGHLY advise that ya'll find other storage sites where you can continue to post all of your naughty goodness. Until then, I'm sorry for the lack of posts or deadlinks- there's nothing I (or we, the other posters) can do about it.

I will hopefully find a problem to this solution soon and keep on posting content I do for ya'll. Until then.

-NahGuyWhen
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
nice Post lets see if this one is working
No idea de la playa que no es de donde se puede hacer un buen día y no me gusta nada que me pase el
Thanks for the share...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NSFW [NSFW] Belle Delphine Onlyfans Leak Part 3 18+ Anonsec 414 7,045 47 minutes ago
Last Post: Th3Knights
NSFW [Mega] Mega Hentai Pictures pack 1, over 1.9 Gigabyte patrickdreizack 171 5,766 Today at 07:48 AM
Last Post: kincaid
10X MEGA FOLDERS | 206 GB 60,857 files | LEAKED NUDES | ONLYFANS / SNAPCHAT weirddude42 1,906 31,933 Today at 12:49 AM
Last Post: demarsucksback