NEW Matrix movie
by P1xor - September 15, 2021 at 02:24 PM
what do you guys think about the new trailer?

not sure its a good idea to bring back the classic tbh.....

garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbitch
To me it looks like "The Force Awakens" for Matrix, so I'm not really optimistic about it.
Isn't it a re-imagining? Also, I notice the lack of Morpheus. In the Matrix Canon he died in the MMO Matrix Online, so maybe that's part of the universe too? :O
Matrix is one of my all-time favorites. I just hope they do it justice.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spam
(September 16, 2021 at 03:21 PM)colo8585 Wrote: Matrix is one of my all-time favorites. I just hope they do it justice.

Lol RIP. poor spammer :(
(September 16, 2021 at 12:21 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Isn't it a re-imagining? Also, I notice the lack of Morpheus. In the Matrix Canon he died in the MMO Matrix Online, so maybe that's part of the universe too? :O

omg how did it not know this exists? >.<

how do you mean re imagining?
(September 21, 2021 at 11:53 AM)P1xor Wrote:
(September 16, 2021 at 12:21 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Isn't it a re-imagining? Also, I notice the lack of Morpheus. In the Matrix Canon he died in the MMO Matrix Online, so maybe that's part of the universe too? :O

Like, is it a restart? Does it carry on after the trilogy or just the first film?
(September 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

Like, is it a restart? Does it carry on after the trilogy or just the first film?

hmmmm

I cant find much info about the plot....

this is all i can see "Plagued by strange memories, Neo's life takes an unexpected turn when he finds himself back inside the Matrix."

doesn't give much away ahahaa
(September 21, 2021 at 12:07 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(September 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

hmmmm

I cant find much info about the plot....

this is all i can see "Plagued by strange memories, Neo's life takes an unexpected turn when he finds himself back inside the Matrix."

doesn't give much away ahahaa

It's my best guess that it's re-writing the next 2 films, keeping the first film in canon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Parasite 2019 kinda good movie landal 17 2,302 November 17, 2021 at 09:17 PM
Last Post: dak189
Best horror movie AFERA Legend 28 10,100 October 27, 2021 at 04:32 AM
Last Post: Hoemeo
A movie you probably never heard about but should have Billy Mays 6 909 October 19, 2021 at 11:26 AM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun