My experience with Gmod Military RP
by ShrekRape - July 27, 2017 at 01:50 PM
I have no military experience so I figured I would give it a shot, I joined the U.S. forces but they were all dicks that took the game too serious so I left them and join the terrorists, I am greeted by a man screaming fuck niggers, jews did 9/11. He finds out he is supposed to train a guy and me, so he starts acting a little more serious, he gives us one big rule, never enter this house without permission from our commanding officer, so the guy training with me entered it when our trainer wasn't looking and started a rave, eventually all the others joined in, it was shut down by our CO. It was a lot of fun I got a chance to fuck a sheep, 10/10 would play again.
never heard of that before, is it a server on gmod or a mod to get
(July 27, 2017 at 01:50 PM)ShrekRape Wrote: I have no military experience so I figured I would give it a shot, I joined the U.S. forces but they were all dicks that took the game too serious so I left them and join the terrorists, I am greeted by a man screaming fuck niggers, jews did 9/11. He finds out he is supposed to train a guy and me, so he starts acting a little more serious, he gives us one big rule, never enter this house without permission from our commanding officer, so the guy training with me entered it when our trainer wasn't looking and started a rave, eventually all the others joined in, it was shut down by our CO. It was a lot of fun I got a chance to fuck a sheep, 10/10 would play again.

(July 30, 2017 at 07:30 PM)GibsonHF Wrote: never heard of that before, is it a server on gmod or a mod to get

i forgot what server, but yes it was a Gmod server.
Tbh, Gmod went to hell a long time ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hey, can you guys donate to my gmod server coooner 1 394 January 04, 2019 at 05:12 AM
Last Post: Event Horizon
Car-Bomb Gmod Addon [+] Kyyrex 0 541 September 07, 2018 at 12:32 AM
Last Post: Kyyrex
Gmod User1927 0 576 June 10, 2018 at 02:51 AM
Last Post: User1927