My experiance with a hacker
by loumonster - June 19, 2020 at 05:47 AM
pics or it didn't happen
this is a really scary experience bro. Let's have a beer now.
More details will be interesting
Sounds like a barrel of laughs.
(June 24, 2020 at 09:33 PM)Barrown Wrote:
(June 19, 2020 at 01:51 PM)dogbones48 Wrote: they also perform best brazilian waxes . i think its $35 hourly. higher then most but worth it

They gave me a killer blowy the other day, they said hacking is their main specialty so it'd cost me extra, and boy was I shocked!

They knew exactly how to work the shaft and balls, I would highly advise anyone who is looking for some no-strings-attached sexual experiences to hit these guys up! I heard they only serve men though.

Awesome, Man did alright!
this smell the scriptkidy create a protonmail and says this guy's is good and same guy's open other acount take money and dont do jobs ....
i dont acused someone but it smell bad
where did you find them? darkweb
also what do you wanted to get from them? dox or some shit ?
show some proof so that community can on believe you
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
(June 19, 2020 at 05:47 AM)loumonster Wrote: I wanted to share my experience that I just had with a hacker I just found yesterday. I was looking through the threads to see if anyone recommended a hacker and I found that someone said they would recommend someone called Pundit Hackers. I was afraid at first because I had never talked to a real hacker. So I emailed them and they got back to me not long after. I told them what I wanted done and they gave me a price. I was shocked at how much the price was because it was a lot more than I thought. So I did some research online and I found out that hackers charge a lot because of everything they have invested in such as software, education, risk, hardware, and a lot of other things. So once I read that I was more understanding of the price. So I didn't pay the whole price. I only paid part of it and the other part when the job was done. I guess you can negotiate your terms? Anyways so the hacker completed my job within 24 hours and did everything that I wanted! I was shocked! This hacker is legit! I wanted to share my experience with everyone! pundithackers [at] protonmail [dot] com is the way to contact them! Give them a try.

shitty shill, i hope you get hit by a train and fking die cunt

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DEEP WEB HACKER AT YOUR SERVICE administrator001 12 767 April 10, 2021 at 12:57 AM
Last Post: themanwithnoname
DEEP WEB HACKER AT YOUR SERVICE administrator001 14 843 March 15, 2021 at 06:14 AM
Last Post: Sku11
What's your cool hacker name? Fetisha Kazegura 30 1,561 June 24, 2020 at 05:51 AM
Last Post: RombertikDyre