Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My dog just died :(
My dog just died yesterday and everyone thing I'm over reacting....
Can someone please explain me why no one understand that your dog is like your brother or your best friend ??
RIP doggo. I hope u feel better soon.
Hey that sucks to hear bro. I hope you're doing okay, if you need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message. Also you're definitely not overacting, the connection you can have with a dog is just as real as any connection you could have with a human. Hang in there man Heart.
My dog died last month. I completely understand the pain of losing (yes, a family member and a best friend) a pet is man.
I legit didn't leave my house for 2 days cause it messed me up so bad. She lived a long and extra healthy life, but it still killed me and the family.
No one will understand ANY legit pain unless they live through it themselves.
You're not weird or weak for feeling this way. It's completely normal and healthy to mourn for your friend :(
My DMs are open if you want to talk man, I'm dead serious. If you need an open ear, I'm here for you for sure, no cap
Sorry for your loss buddy...
Mine passed away few years ago but I can remember him like him like it was yesterday
People that do not understand are usually people that never had one
Congratulations.
Take your doge to your local Chinese restaurant, they might make something good out of the lil bitch.
(03-17-2019, 01:01 PM)BoringAlpaca Wrote:  RIP doggo. I hope u feel better soon.

Thank you, I hope too

(03-17-2019, 01:03 PM)September Wrote:  Hey that sucks to hear bro. I hope you're doing okay, if you need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message. Also you're definitely not overacting, the connection you can have with a dog is just as real as any connection you could have with a human. Hang in there man Heart.

Tnx man, it's nice to know you have someone to talk to...
rip ur dog fam he chilling in heaven
(03-17-2019, 01:21 PM)TalaFTW Wrote:  My dog died last month. I completely understand the pain of losing (yes, a family member and a best friend) a pet is man.
I legit didn't leave my house for 2 days cause it messed me up so bad. She lived a long and extra healthy life, but it still killed me and the family.
You're not weird or weak for feeling this way. It's completely normal and healthy to mourn for your friend :(
My DMs are open if you want to talk man, I'm dead serious. If you need an open ear, I'm here for you for sure, no cap

Thanks man,  no one can really understand how it feels to lose someone you loved so much until it's happens to them.
Sorry for your loss too... I'm just wondering around the house and every little thing reminds me of him...
you too if you need anything I'm always ready to talk or help Smile

(03-17-2019, 01:26 PM)tiger707 Wrote:  Sorry for your loss buddy...
Mine passed away few years ago but I can remember him like him like it was yesterday

And how you manage to go on with your life? some friends said i need to adopt new dog but I feel like it's kind of betrayal

(03-17-2019, 02:27 PM)Ravioli Wrote:  Congratulations.
Take your doge to your local Chinese restaurant, they might make something good out of the lil bitch.

little bit too soon Shy Huh
(03-17-2019, 02:41 PM)ph3onix Wrote:  
(03-17-2019, 01:21 PM)TalaFTW Wrote:  My dog died last month. I completely understand the pain of losing (yes, a family member and a best friend) a pet is man.

Thanks man,  no one can really understand how it feels to lose someone you loved so much until it's happens to them.
Sorry for your loss too... I'm just wondering around the house and every little thing reminds me of him...

And how you manage to go on with your life? some friends said i need to adopt new dog but I feel like it's kind of betrayal

Sorry, your doge will be missed.
I am very sorry for you, only time can reduce your pain. My dog died 7 years ago, but I still could not take another
(03-17-2019, 08:14 PM)coracola Wrote:  I am very sorry for you, only time can reduce your pain. My dog died 7 years ago, but I still could not take another

He will always be in my heart Heart

(03-17-2019, 02:50 PM)Ravioli Wrote:  
(03-17-2019, 02:41 PM)ph3onix Wrote:  

Sorry, your doge will be missed.

Thank you man all your support mean a lot to me  Blush

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 2019 Washington State Voter list I just updated to last night Crazyoldfart 3 150 03-18-2019, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
Lightbulb What do you think about? Just for fun? RukiLove 11 399 02-07-2019, 04:46 AM
Last Post: jonnybanana84
  Favorite dog breed? Samoyed 17 554 12-18-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: VoUu0102
  Do you feel like life's just not moving on at all? ibelieveingov 18 1,180 10-25-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: mich4ltyn
  Is a hot dog a sandwich? collectleaks 14 847 09-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Jaw