Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My Issue With neonazi
Guy wanted to trade dbs, I obliged. I actually went through his list and sent him links to mine of the ones he didnt have. Did the work for him.
He "claims" to have given me 1 (one) database in return for those 5. All I ever got from him was a link that said /arenado28isghey (my old name on here). I guess his attempt at humor after scamming.
The guy scams, is an arrogant dick about it, contributes less than nothing to this forum and is overall a complete fucking tool.

I paid for a couple upgrades for ppl, bought asiks bot thing (waste of money btw), have given lots of dbs away in the free stuff and like to think I  help here. My goal is to help

anyways, neonazi is a pos
Ban reason: Please make a ban appeal, NeoNazi the person who was banned for scamming you never sent those messages that you have screenshots of because I just checked logs. (Permanent)
Welcome to the internet.
(06-19-2017, 10:33 PM)QCJ Wrote:  Guy wanted to trade dbs, I obliged. I actually went through his list and sent him links to mine of the ones he didnt have. Did the work for him.
He "claims" to have given me 1 (one) database in return for those 5. All I ever got from him was a link that said /arenado28isghey (my old name on here). I guess his attempt at humor after scamming.
The guy scams, is an arrogant dick about it, contributes less than nothing to this forum and is overall a complete fucking tool.

I paid for a couple upgrades for ppl, bought asiks bot thing (waste of money btw), have given lots of dbs away in the free stuff and like to think I  help here. My goal is to help

anyways, neonazi is a pos

What are you expecting to buy the stolen item so you have to count on it that he will be honest?
me and neo are gonna be roommates now---im moving to where he is---he will cook and clean
Ban reason: Please make a ban appeal, NeoNazi the person who was banned for scamming you never sent those messages that you have screenshots of because I just checked logs. (Permanent)