My Departure and the Reasoning Behind It
by Hawk - January 22, 2016 at 12:21 AM
Hello, Raidforums.

As you can see from the title, I'll be posting about a less enjoyable topic, but it is necessary. Today is my final day as a member of this community. While I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here, it's time for me to move on. I'm not leaving because of Raidforums's deteriorating user-per-day count, or because of life outside of the internet. No, I'm leaving because of a strict rule that I set for myself a few years ago. This rule is that I will rotate through aliases starting on the first day of the year, every year. Hence I've coined this cycle, "Free Bird Shifting." I have stuck to this rule until now, as I have missed my deadline by twenty days. Rather than prolong my leaving, I have decided to drop all my connections now. I have had a wonderful time fucking over the world with you bastards; I'll miss you.

Remember me in a good light,
Hawk

FREE BIRD

(The song doesn't reflect my music taste, I just thought that it would be a nice addition.)

My original Mod App for nostalgia and reference: Here.
who cares lol...............
i'll miss you fam
if you leave i will dox you. pls hawk dont make me tell everyone your actually 63 year old man from Somalia
Goodbye my friend
Stay save 
    And
Goodluck my friend
fuck... I'll miss you man. Cry
goodbye little man

ill miss u
Papa, no. Please don't leave.
Hawk is probably the smartest member out of us all

and now he is gone..

Goodbye Hawk. ;-;
RIP

Was not a faggot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
what is the reasoning behind these raids? tumblrwhitefeminist 7 1,487 June 27, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Last Post: TheTscream