Music stores, phones, address & website FREE no credits
by Crazyoldfart - September 14, 2020 at 06:22 PM
(Yesterday at 09:29 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(Yesterday at 03:44 AM)KILLKIKES Wrote:
(September 15, 2020 at 04:00 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 15, 2020 at 02:56 PM)KILLKIKES Wrote:
(September 15, 2020 at 09:05 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I attempt to post things I'm interested in & hope others also have an interest. I know what you mean about identifying people by having names, addresses, phones, emails & birthdays, which to me are the most important things in a file. Next to Drivers Licenses & SSN's. I have millions of them, one file alone has 1.2 billion lines. lol !! I think I have damn near everyone in this country, Canada, the UK & a few other English speaking countries. Even Mexico. I use them to only LOCATE people, nothing else. I'm not selling shit nor do I rip people off or spam them to death with crap. Voter lists are some of my favorite things.
i could only wish to have that many entries hahaha. i need to go on a hunt for cool SSN files, they're the upmost priority of mine for no reason other than data collection. i personally really enjoy the registered voters too, there's so much good information in them that it'd be cruel to NOT put it to use. i'm waiting for the day someone gets California to spit theirs out but i doubt that'll ever happen because they're stingy about that one...

I posted a big file of Experian California, its not all that hard to find. Trouble comes when your asking for public records, like Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce. Voter lists are damn near impossible to get, I have some from the good old days when they sold them on CD's. Plus a few million lines from sellers of Voter lists. I will trade almost anything I have for a full list, even if its a year old. Same with a few other states I don't have access to. If you have any, hit me up. I'll even take old county lists of California that I don't have. They are usually done in FOXPRO. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_FoxPro  

California, you get in bits & pieces, I have a few million lines, but not the whole list. Two counties & a few million lines of the whole state. Hard to find. You can get some from Nation Builder, if your lucky.
hopefully one day somebody gets lucky or the state of CA fuck up and accidentally publish it. that's the one state that i really want lol. half the people i need to find are from there so it's tedious for that one to be locked behind a precious wall of shitty government fucks hahaha. the day someone manages to get withold of the entire thing will be the day that i am ready to be laid to rest.

I'm sure you have other lists that include people from CA, even if they're slightly outdated... right? Or is CA data really that difficult to obtain?

Somehow, this did not post correctly.
I posted a big file of Experian California, its not all that hard to find. Trouble comes when your asking for public records, like Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce. Voter lists are damn near impossible to get, I have some from the good old days when they sold them on CD's. Plus a few million lines from sellers of Voter lists. I will trade almost anything I have for a full list, even if its a year old. Same with a few other states I don't have access to. If you have any, hit me up. I'll even take old county lists of California that I don't have. They are usually done in FOXPRO. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_FoxPro
Just so you know, I've had over 200 downloads of FREE files I put on here. Anything FREE, they will get just to be getting something FREE. lol !! I also posted the link, in case it goes down, so they can get it by themselves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chinese phone numbers, names, address 8M+ rows cocomelonc 15 2,016 September 16, 2020 at 08:02 PM
Last Post: zloto
TXT Russian online stores,playgrounds database Enzame 1 440 September 16, 2020 at 04:33 AM
Last Post: silencer666
United Arab Emirates 2020. Dubai enterprises. 100к name/phone/address CorelDraw 15 2,246 September 12, 2020 at 07:07 PM
Last Post: sniperfallag