Murders, crime & criminals data from 1960 to 2018 FREE
by Crazyoldfart - January 28, 2021 at 06:18 PM
Murders, crime & criminals data from 1960 to 2018 
   For those who are interested in this type of database, get it free. If not, just move on to something else. Its FREE, so do not ask me any stupid questions, just download it & check the files yourself to get your answers. It would be nice if you said something, so I know if I should post a few other things I have along these lines. I just don't want to bore you with things I collect & hate listening to the morons that can't find the next page, without me showing them how to go to it. lol !  They forget that they are not the only person on here & some others are interested in the things I post. Its something I found on Grayhat Warfare.

Homicides is in two files, one has everything except the huge newfile.txt, I wanted to make it easier to download them, by compressing it. Its 6.77 GB, but compressed, its: 208 MB. These files show homicides for the years 1960 - 2018 & each shows a connection to the FBI's data. From what I looked at, they show all states. I just got them & have not had time to go through all the things in them. In there is a PDF that shows to codes to the data in the files. I downloaded everything there is.

https://gofile.io/d/MNXv6t           

If the link goes down, your screwed, I will not reload it again.
(January 28, 2021 at 06:18 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Murders, crime & criminals data from 1960 to 2018 
   For those who are interested in this type of database, get it free. If not, just move on to something else. Its FREE, so do not ask me any stupid questions, just download it & check the files yourself to get your answers. It would be nice if you said something, so I know if I should post a few other things I have along these lines. I just don't want to bore you with things I collect & hate listening to the morons that can't find the next page, without me showing them how to go to it. lol !  They forget that they are not the only person on here & some others are interested in the things I post. Its something I found on Grayhat Warfare.

Homicides is in two files, one has everything except the huge newfile.txt, I wanted to make it easier to download them, by compressing it. Its 6.77 GB, but compressed, its: 208 MB. These files show homicides for the years 1960 - 2018 & each shows a connection to the FBI's data. From what I looked at, they show all states. I just got them & have not had time to go through all the things in them. In there is a PDF that shows to codes to the data in the files. I downloaded everything there is.

finally my War Crimes are listed somewhere
It's surely not a "common" DB, but it has value.
Thanks for sharing.
(January 28, 2021 at 06:19 PM)CBT Wrote:
(January 28, 2021 at 06:18 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Murders, crime & criminals data from 1960 to 2018 

finally my War Crimes are listed somewhere

ha!ha!ha!  maybe the idiots that attacked the Capital will make this list soon.

(January 28, 2021 at 06:26 PM)m3ta Wrote: It's surely not a "common" DB, but it has value.
Thanks for sharing.

They have been at it again, adding me to their dumb-ass LIES. Trying to say I sell shit on here & there is not one person that I have EVER sold a damn thing to. The funny part is, all my Voter records are PUBLIC RECORDS, any damn fool can BUY them, or get them from the states.  https://fraudwatchinternational.com/all/...d-hacking/   ,  I love how they keep saying I'm committing fraud. If that were true, I'd be in jail, seeing as I'm not hard to find in the real world, my REAL name can be Googled & come up with 4 or 5 pages. lol !! They just can't READ, I've said it a million times on here, I don't want passwords or anything to rip some poor bastard off with. I'm not a fucking thief. I LOCATE people, that is ALL I do with data.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3million usa marketing data 2018 ripp 10 1,759 February 11, 2021 at 09:14 PM
Last Post: raidflacs
[REPOST] Bookmate partial database leaked July 2018 - Free Download hollymothermerry 4 920 October 08, 2019 at 04:35 AM
Last Post: September
mundodoaltofalante.com.br 2018 FREE (2150 users) modmark 1 967 July 14, 2019 at 03:46 AM
Last Post: September