Mrdrka Staff App
by Mrdrka - April 18, 2021 at 08:50 AM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?
It's definitely has NOT been 6 months since I've been registered. NEARLY though. Lol. All of the other requirements, I believe I have fulfilled.

Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
- Been around since AOL, IRC, Netscape, Netzero, Morpheus and Kazaa. If someone picked the phone up, my online experience was over. I found this website through other failed websites such as any domain ending with a .to.
I found a home here, and I couldn't stop coming back. There are amazing people here, even the assholes are entertaining. But this is the Internet; and what fun would we have without a mix of personalities? 

Do you have previous moderating experience?
- vbulliten, Battle.net channels, IRC servers, various game admin privileges. If you want to break it down, Quake 2 servers with RCON.

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
- Interesting people and diverse community. Since I've been called everything under the sun, I can deal with this.

Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
- To support a community that's willing to build after this long. To provide the forum with the necessary coverage to mitigate for any lapse within a certain period of time. I see certain things on the forum that can be corrected, but thanks to the current staff, these issues are quickly mitigated. I'm just here to take a load of their hands. 

What would you gain from being a staff member?
- Being able to help maintain a great community and ensure the safe passage of information is ultimately satisfying. I believe that the flow of information should not be interrupted.

What would the community gain from you being staff member?
- Having an active and friendly staff member to contribute to the success of the forum, should actively increase the amount of members willing to stay apart of this community.

What's your favorite section on the site?
- General. Interesting discussion CAN take place here if people actually put in the time and effort to do so.

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
- General, NSFW.
+Support from me, never had anything but pleasant and levelheaded conversation with you besides some of the bullshit banter in between. Its a few more days for the 6 month cut off so whatever from me on that. I'd def say give it a shot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rithvik's Staff Application Rithvik 4 5,516 April 29, 2021 at 03:13 PM
Last Post: Jaw
CBT´s Staff Application CBT 1 884 April 16, 2021 at 03:03 AM
Last Post: Normal
Craze's Staff Application Craze 3 1,955 April 16, 2021 at 03:02 AM
Last Post: Normal