Motivation
by tedyBear21 - January 14, 2020 at 01:10 PM
How do you motivate yourself?
(January 14, 2020 at 01:10 PM)tedyBear21 Wrote: How do you motivate yourself?

by not getting too comfortable and being very aware of the consequences of failing
money motivates me for now nothing else
Money and the fear of failure.
I don't. Wouldn't know how. Bullshit like some girl on IG with 'motivational quotes' is empty trash. I have a plan. I know what I want to do and how and as such, it's broken up into steps. You just do it. Don't require some fruity thinking to do what needs to be done.

Life is short. What do you want. Don't know what that is? Ok, that's common. In the meantime, you know what you dislike. Don't do shit you don't like. Don't take orders from people who hate you. Don't listen to bullshit. Just keep going until you find your way. Nothing worthwhile happens overnight.
(January 18, 2020 at 08:19 PM)EPP Wrote: I have a plan. I know what I want to do and how and as such, it's broken up into steps. You just do it.

That's gold! Don't bite off more than you can chew and break your goal into smaller steps goes a long way to ensure lots of small wins and minimize failures. "Just do it" is so true, its too easy to keep watching more youtube videos about what you want to do, instead of just doing it.
To get better at my graphics work mainly Smile And to make money and be happy but yeah...you just have to go with the flow and not put lots of pressure on
Self awareness and reflection. Small steps can lead to a bigger outcome.
Usually by thinking the more I get done now the less I have to do later
I just repeat in my mind that I can do it
(February 01, 2020 at 12:16 PM)Jaxked Wrote: Self awareness and reflection. Small steps can lead to a bigger outcome.

Cant agree more, well said sir
Honestly, being on Facebook is motivation for me. I see these amazing vacations that my extremely successful college friends go on, and while it does make me a little bit jealous, it does motivate me. I believe I've had a successful working career, but nothing compared to a few of my friends.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
need motivation and help. crazydude156 15 2,223 October 11, 2017 at 04:25 AM
Last Post: Sem
Do you struggle with motivation? DankMems 3 1,016 November 17, 2016 at 04:23 AM
Last Post: DankMems