Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Most trouble you ever got in?
Back in highschool there was this really socially awkward girl in my class with no friends so me and my friends tried to be nice people and sit next to her one time but out of nowhere she starts hyperventilating and runs out of the classroom crying. The whole squad got an in school suspension for a week and to this day I still don't know what we did to make her almost die literally all we did was sit next to her. I think she changed schools after this too because I haven't seen her since lmao
(02-18-2016, 11:14 PM)Gaz Wrote:  I got caught bypassing my school's firewall with vpns and bypassing into staff area, where you can edit/see grades, absences, etc.

There was no proof that I did actually get into the staff area since there was an unknown login in into the staff area and at the time I was able to pick up some girls login who had left the school a few years back so there was no records of her (there was an area where logs were kept on logins and I got a copy of the logs). Though they did have proof that I was getting on vpns, so I got a day of in school suspension.

Other than that a few school fights in primary, nothing much.

>Have multiple computers in the school with different identifiers
>On login, log identifier and time of login
>Use cameras to find out who was on computer at that time
>rekt
>told teacher to kill herself
>made a kid go on glory hole foundation in school
Had a horrible relationship with my principal...

Called him a fat lard ass, got suspended...

Came back after school was closed, broke into office and vandalized the fuck out of it...

Camera saw my face, if that didn't happen I would've gotten away with it lmao
(02-20-2016, 07:36 PM)Zer0Sum Wrote:  Had a horrible relationship with my principal...

Called him a fat lard ass, got suspended...

Came back after school was closed, broke into office and vandalized the fuck out of it...

Camera saw my face, if that didn't happen I would've gotten away with it lmao

ahahah lmao what happened to you after vandalizing?
I brought in a Gun Lighter and made everyone think there was a school shooting
Had sex with my p.e teacher, in the sports hall storage cupboard, cool thing about it was that the whole room was filled with crash mats sponge balls etc. those were the days!
Threw a brick into the chicken coop, nothing at all happened, It was in primary school and the teacher never realised.
(02-21-2016, 06:27 PM)Aoken Wrote:  Had sex with my p.e teacher, in the sports hall storage cupboard, cool thing about it was that the whole room was filled with crash mats sponge balls etc. those were the days!

pics or it didnt happen Kappa
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE TEACHERS WHERE I LIVE?
(02-21-2016, 06:28 PM)Derumisis Wrote:  Threw a brick into the chicken coop, nothing at all happened, It was in primary school and the teacher never realised.

Jk, that was my friend, and the chickens got scared AF, none was hurt and stuff like that.
i flipped off a baby at the age of 8 years old got my ass hand to me when parents found out

it was a bet my step brother made when i did it we ran we tried to hide from them because somehow the baby mom saw so we ran and hid under cars we were caught and apartment manager put us in the his golf cart and took us home he then told our parents and we got some ass woopen i culd not stand for 1 days cause my but was soar from the belt

N
School had program where it would block games and shit and they could remotely control computer

I figure way to uninstall and told ppl

Some kid got caught playing games, teacher asked how, faggot ratted on me and I got suspended for a day and got detention.

WTF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? pormeroabu 52 2,326 11-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Last Post: BLITZKREIGOG
  How old were you when you first started jacking? Ravioli 5 305 11-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: horizonrays
  How old were you when you first started cracking Jordanjacob200 21 983 11-10-2018, 04:11 AM
Last Post: darcstar963
  Most active times? bitsandbytes 6 346 10-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Last Post: dickpenguin
  Have you ever tried "Smart drugs" ? yungdenx 23 1,076 10-14-2018, 11:07 PM
Last Post: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa11