Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Most trouble you ever got in?
Let's see who Raidforums's biggest savage is. Whats the most trouble you ever got in at school?

Suspended 1 week and fined 200$ for a fight back in the fall

how about you guys?
I told my principal i was doing a prank but it went wrong

schoolshooting prank btw
(02-18-2016, 10:57 PM)Slayer Wrote:  I told my principal i was doing a prank but it went wrong

schoolshooting prank btw

Just a prank bro?
i put cat shit in a bicycle helmet twice, got expelled lol
i called a kid a cunt and then he turned into a cunt and i punched him in the cunt therefore he was not male because he had a cunt but was female because he had a cunt and then blood came out of her cunt and then i found out the girl's ravaging angry bloody cunt was actually @[KKK] Based_Stick141
I called a kid gay in Kindergarten and told the teacher i meant happy when he told on me.
i went to jail for 4 years but i broke out with a spoon and some meth
(02-18-2016, 10:58 PM)Spanner Wrote:  i put cat shit in a bicycle helmet twice, got expelled lol

Are you serious? That's fucking hilarious hahahaha
teased a couple muslim kids for a while but eventually they went to the head of year which was kinda mean, also tricked a teacher into searching 'glans' into google images
EDIT:

kid threw juice on me he found on the street in a lesson (it was in the summer and we just went around the area of my school" and he threw it on my jacket. it was a new jacket aswell.

he threw it on the ground and then i picked it up and chased him and threw it all over him. he ended up trying to kick me but i took his foot mid air and threw him back. he ended up running home, crying.

i got all of the shit. i dont understand why because he was the one attacking me and all i did was push him so that he didnt kick me. i guess the principal thought he was the victim because he ran away crying.

i had lunch after that lesson and i didnt eat breakfast that morning, i had to wait 4 hours in his office for them to find that cunt. i still remember that shit and i still hate that kid.
(02-18-2016, 10:55 PM)Sibez Wrote:  Let's see who Raidforums's biggest savage is. Whats the most trouble you ever got in at school?

Suspended 1 week and fined 200$ for a fight back in the fall

how about you guys?

Over the intercom a guy asked "why are you late to school" I grabbed the mic and said
"I was teaching the KKK how to tie knots" luckily they never knew my name.
I got excluded temporarily from school for pushing an autistic (diagnosed) kid because he was running after me for no reason.

I... Yeah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else having trouble with Credits? Trustedguy1 7 867 08-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Sem
  My YouTube is in trouble, and for a wrong reason maxwasson2 11 1,660 11-07-2015, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Vorpal