Most Valuable Breaches
by ThatSlimShady - August 26, 2019 at 12:11 PM
If i wanted to start my own databases collection, where should i start? what are the most important? like linkedin, facebook, adobe?
it dependents on date of breach amount of credentials and even small ones can be valuable for example if you have 100 lines of verified private bank accounts that will be more valuable than 1m public and not verified :D
(August 26, 2019 at 12:11 PM)ThatSlimShady Wrote: If i wanted to start my own databases collection, where should i start? what are the most important? like linkedin, facebook, adobe?

i will start with the larger ones and work my way to the smalest
it dependents on date of breach amount of credentials and even small ones can be valuable for example if you have 100 lines of verified private bank accounts that will be more valuable than 1m public and not verified :D
(August 28, 2019 at 02:55 PM)Gabir66570 Wrote: it dependents on date of breach amount of credentials and even small ones can be valuable for example if you have 100 lines of verified private bank accounts that will be more valuable than 1m public and not verified :D

lol did you just copy the other guys response??

(August 27, 2019 at 11:42 AM)notcoolbro Wrote:
(August 26, 2019 at 12:11 PM)ThatSlimShady Wrote: If i wanted to start my own databases collection, where should i start? what are the most important? like linkedin, facebook, adobe?

i will start with the larger ones and work my way to the smalest

agreed with this, largest ones are usually easiest to find
(August 27, 2019 at 09:20 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: it dependents on date of breach amount of credentials and even small ones can be valuable for example if you have 100 lines of verified private bank accounts that will be more valuable than 1m public and not verified :D

thank u man, yea that makes a lot of sense. the hard part is finding whats private lol
(August 28, 2019 at 09:42 PM)ThatSlimShady Wrote:
(August 27, 2019 at 09:20 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: it dependents on date of breach amount of credentials and even small ones can be valuable for example if you have 100 lines of verified private bank accounts that will be more valuable than 1m public and not verified :D

thank u man, yea that makes a lot of sense. the hard part is finding whats private lol

yep the private db are hard to find because people sell them and make money from this
data of breach + how many lines + is it 100% verified + private or publicly shared
(August 29, 2019 at 08:36 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote:
(August 28, 2019 at 09:42 PM)ThatSlimShady Wrote:

yep the private db are hard to find because people sell them and make money from this

how do you do if you are interested in buying one, how could you tell for sure you're not getting scammed?
Without effort the most valuable breach is Equifax.

Really depends on your goal, but always best to start with what you have immediate access to. At some point your going to play around with normalizing and optimizing the data for quick search, which will be time consuming
depends on ur focus. I focus on specific industries like gaming and tech. it is easier to stay on top of the game when u focus. but others focus on biggest breaches and impact