Mobilink Pakistan Database - Leaked, Download!
by smfai2000 - May 05, 2020 at 10:41 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Mobilink Pakistani Telecom Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In roughly 2013 the Pakistani mobile communications company Mobilink had a breach containing 44 million of it's users records. Amongst these records were Pakistani National ID numbers along with phone numbers, full names and physical addresses.

Compromised data: Full Names, Physical Addresses, Mobile Serial Numbers, Pakistani CNIC ID number, Phone IMEI details, Phone Numbers

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 CSV file, there are NO PASSWORDS in this breach. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 5E3FA9DF7C8B769150EF12423147B879. Total record count of 44005133.
Null,Name,Address1,Address2,City,MSN,CNIC,Status,IMEI,Tel,Date,Code

MSN: Mobile Serial Number, also referred to as serial number (SN); is a 10-digit number. It is required for each SIM card capable device.

CNIC: Every Pakistani registered with the Government of Pakistan has a national identity card number. CNICs can be obtained from NADRA offices and each CNIC is made up of a different set of 13 digits. All of these digits are not merely there in a random order. They carry important details about the card holder. The first digit reveals the province a person belongs to. (1 = KP, 2 = erstwhile FATA, 3 = Punjab, 4 = Sindh, 5= Balochistan, 6 = Islamabad) The second digit tells your division, third represents the district, fourth the tehsil and the fifth shows the union council of the person. The next seven are random. The last one tells the person’s gender. Men are assigned odd numbers, while women even numbers.

IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity; a factory-installed unique serial number that identifies each unit or line of service under GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) specifications. It is a 15 digit number and is used on non-SIM card capable devices. Motorola phones only have 14 digits so add the number 0 at the end.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I ca't see any dob in the sample. Am I wrong?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Poor Security; Account was hijacked which led to a user being scammed.
(May 06, 2020 at 08:14 PM)xrvm666 Wrote: nice after giving 8 credits i need to ask for the password again. nice thread

PASSWORD ?????? Did not see that mentioned. What is it , if there is one ?
Where the hell do you see a BIRTHDAY in this shit ? Get glasses & learn to fucking read. I checked the Access file.
Hi r4idf0rum5,

Many thanks for the very nice data set.
Just to help anybody who is interested in this data.

Header for Pakistan Mobilink
Null,Name,Address1,Address2,City,MSN,CNIC,Status,IMEI,Tel,Date,Code

Example:
NULL,MALIK MUHAMMAD SHAHZ,MEERAN PUR,P-O- KHANGARH,Muzaffar Garh,3016966115,3230416548711,Active,410018110689151,+92664558925,16-OCT-09,M-3-13-1

MSN
MSN: Mobile Serial Number, also referred to as serial number (SN); is a 10-digit number. It is required for each SIM card capable device.
Example:
1234567890 - 10 digits
--------------
CNIC
Every Pakistani registered with the Government of Pakistan has a national identity card number.
CNICs can be obtained from NADRA offices and each CNIC is made up of a different set of 13 digits.
All of these digits are not merely there in a random order. They carry important details about the card holder.
The first digit reveals the province a person belongs to. (1 = KP, 2 = erstwhile FATA, 3 = Punjab, 4 = Sindh, 5= Balochistan, 6 = Islamabad)
The second digit tells your division, third represents the district, fourth the tehsil and the fifth shows the union council of the person.
The next seven are random. The last one tells the person’s gender. Men are assigned odd numbers, while women even numbers.
Example:
1234567890123 - 13 digits
Province-Division-District-Thesil-Union-Council-RandomID-Gender
1-2-3-4-5-6789012-3
3-2-3-0-4-1654871-1
-------------
IMEI
IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity; a factory-installed unique serial number that identifies each unit or line of service under GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) specifications. It is a 15 digit number and is used on non-SIM card capable devices. Motorola phones only have 14 digits so add the number 0 at the end.
The IMEI (15 decimal digits: 14 digits plus a check digit) or IMEISV (16 decimal digits: 14 digits plus two software version digits)
Example:
123456789012345 - 15 digits
-------------
Mobile
+92664558925
@r4idf0rum5 You state 44m, I was able to get 39m
Also is Mobilink-2 file missing? It just skips this one on the archive you provided, if there was Mobilink-2 then it would be 44m.

@xrvm666 There is no password you idiot, make sure you CLICK it instead of copy pasting the link when it's clearly shortened by our website.
(May 09, 2020 at 05:45 AM)Omnipotent Wrote: @r4idf0rum5 You state 44m, I was able to get 39m
Also is Mobilink-2 file missing? It just skips this one on the archive you provided, if there was Mobilink-2 then it would be 44m.

@xrvm666 There is no password you idiot, make sure you CLICK it instead of copy pasting the link when it's clearly shortened by our website.

Also, no dob in the data.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Poor Security; Account was hijacked which led to a user being scammed.
Can anyone tell me the download ARCHIVE File size of this thread? because I think someone already posted Mobilink Data before and that thread is no more here but I have the link whose ARCHIVE file size is 3GB.
(May 09, 2020 at 11:43 AM)hackzies Wrote: Can anyone tell me the download ARCHIVE File size of this thread? because I think someone already posted Mobilink Data before and that thread is no more here but I have the link whose ARCHIVE file size is 3GB.

Thanks man, I just checked the data you provided and it is the full 44M lines.
I will replace you as the owner of this thread when I move it to official.

EDIT: Actually I just found out https://rf.ws/uid/121799136 is the one responsible for leaking this db so I will make him the owner.
(May 05, 2020 at 10:41 AM)r4idf0rum5 Wrote: Mobilink database of 2017
44~+Mil records
it include names, national id, location (street) , DOB , phone number and abit more.

here is a demo
http://www.sharecsv.com/s/fc130a6a531388...8/demo.csv

[Hidden Content]

u stole it from some one else in a different site.

needless to say , this is not ur upload.

(May 09, 2020 at 03:36 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:
(May 09, 2020 at 11:43 AM)hackzies Wrote: Can anyone tell me the download ARCHIVE File size of this thread? because I think someone already posted Mobilink Data before and that thread is no more here but I have the link whose ARCHIVE file size is 3GB.

Thanks man, I just checked the data you provided and it is the full 44M lines.
I will replace you as the owner of this thread when I move it to official.

@Omnipotent  this db was first showed here on the forum as mdb files by @smfai2000 

then i (myself) converted all the mdb files to readable csv file and uploaded it , then some one as uploaded it in the darkweb and this guy "r4idf0rum5" just copy pasted here..
https://imgur.com/aCn75U0

https://imgur.com/a/oO7R5Na

@Omnipotent if u want, i have the original link to smfai2000 thread here on the forum. (but some how it got deleted by a mod maybe)

i also have the original link to the mdb files.

i am happy to see my work of art getting shared like that but at least give credit .

i have all the original files of the mdb + the links on the forum + the link of the mdb files + the csv files i created.
@does
Yes, I was looking for the 2nd file which was missing from this thread.
I found it on a thread by @smfai2000 which has since then been deleted, I will give him credit but I don't think I can give you credit considering all you did was export to csv which is easily doable with;

apt install mdb-tools
mdb-export Mobilink-1.mdb Mobilink-1 > Mobilink.csv
(May 09, 2020 at 04:50 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: @does
Yes, I was looking for the 2nd file which was missing from this thread.
I found it on a thread by @smfai2000 which has since then been deleted, I will give him credit but I don't think I can give you credit considering all you did was export to csv which is easily doable with;

apt install mdb-tools
mdb-export Mobilink-1.mdb Mobilink-1 > Mobilink.csv

im all good for that.

just credit who really deserve it, which is @smfai2000 in this case who first uploaded the files first as far as i know.

(after providing u with all the evidence )

what i did was converting and upload then it got "stolen"/"copied" away
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
xSplit Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 82 32,781 27 minutes ago
Last Post: 0e0
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 289 66,280 2 hours ago
Last Post: mano2020
OMGPop Database - Leaked, Download! Amelia 11 1,768 4 hours ago
Last Post: bretmanrock