MobiFriends Database - Leaked, Download!
by RFBOT - April 13, 2020 at 12:39 AM
Heart 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the MobiFriends Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2020 the online friend matcher website/app MobiFriends was breached leading to 3.6 Million users' data to be leaked. Mobifriends was most frequented by Spanish users and this is important as you will find mostly Spain telephone numbers in the database although most of the users do not have phone numbers linked to their accounts.

Compromised data: Usernames, Passwords, Email Addresses, Dates of Birth, Gender, Website Activity, Mobile Numbers

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 SQL file with the data from the website's members table, furthermore the hash algorithm seems to be MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is AA1499C2B28FEB0451421238D765047B. Total record count of 3688059.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Has anyone already decrypted?
please upload : 3
the download link works for me
Link just worked for me. Try again guys.
give me this databse hacker owner contract. my need more databse budget 5000$
this is my dump xd but alv can post it. should have asked first tho
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Not following guidelines, Scamming users - https://raidforums.com/Thread-BANNED-Scam-Report-On-DonJuji-200
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
(April 13, 2020 at 12:39 AM)Alvxro Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the MobiFriends Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2020 the online friend matcher website/app MobiFriends was breached leading to 3.6 Million users' data to be leaked. Mobifriends was most frequented by Spanish users and this is important as you will find mostly Spain telephone numbers in the database although most of the users do not have phone numbers linked to their accounts.

Compromised data: Usernames, Passwords, Email Addresses, Dates of Birth, Gender, Website Activity, Mobile Numbers

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 SQL file with the data from the website's members table, furthermore the hash algorithm seems to be MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is AA1499C2B28FEB0451421238D765047B. Total record count of 3688059.
[Hidden Content]

Nice I am looking forward to testing this out Smile
Which algorithm are passwords encrypted?
need help open file and dehash it
I can help you decrypt this database
(April 18, 2020 at 11:31 AM)DonJuji Wrote: this is my dump xd but alv can post it. should have asked first tho

or u could have posted it on RF first maybe lmao?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
xSplit Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 82 32,774 8 minutes ago
Last Post: 0e0
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 289 66,280 2 hours ago
Last Post: mano2020
OMGPop Database - Leaked, Download! Amelia 11 1,767 4 hours ago
Last Post: bretmanrock