Michigan Voters 2019 Database - Leaked, Download!
by Crazyoldfart - November 17, 2019 at 05:53 AM
Thumbsup 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Michigan Voters 2019 Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In October 2019, the voters database for Michigan was leaked online and shared a lot of private citizen information, the Michigan Voters 2019 database contains 7.5 million records.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Voter Status, Voter History, Phone Numbers

2015 Version of This Database: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Michigan-V...d-Download
2017 Version of This Database: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Michigan-2...d-Download

ContentsSpoiler
In the file provided by us you will find more information about the format of the dataset. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 24402C25DAA37001AF98BB1C04F804D1. Total record count of 7523477.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

can you pls let us what fields are there on db ?
Great share as always...thanks a ton👴🏼
thanks for the share. @Crazyoldfart
always nice sharing thank you @Crazyoldfart
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting, Using Multi-Accounts to tarnish others Reputation. — If you feel this is false, feel free to open a ban appeal.
thanks for the share mate. I successfully downloaded but cant open the voters file. the excel file just wont open . any suggestions ???
thanks alot great share agn
(November 19, 2019 at 07:15 PM)allthematters Wrote: thanks for the share mate. I successfully downloaded but cant open the voters file. the excel file just wont open . any suggestions ???

If your talking about those list files, screw them. If you mean the csv files, use EmEditor or Delimit. I check everything with EmEditor. To work with a file & edit it, use Delimit.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
no ssn???? :(
are you sure?
Great share as always...thanks a ton👴🏼
Hi I got a question. I can't see the Phone Numbers in the file. Can anyone confirm that there is no phone number in the files?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,441 332,227 6 hours ago
Last Post: ayalar
Alphas.sx Database - Leaked, Download! irakliss 62 9,883 9 hours ago
Last Post: Debrex
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 471 96,859 Today at 05:11 AM
Last Post: prajwal