Michigan 2017 Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - October 09, 2018 at 02:43 AM
Question 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Michigan 2017 Voter Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 7.3 million records.
In October 2018 I noticed that the Ohio database here on the forum was offline due to an error earlier in September, I tried to recover the 2017 version of the database but wasn't able to recover it so I replaced it with an updated 2018 Version, so I thought to myself that I would attempt to acquire all the Voter databases updated to October 2018. So that's the story on how this database is now available here for download and note that I wasn't able to get a 2018 version for all of them so look at the title because it might be a 2017 version instead.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Voter Status, Voter History, Phone Numbers

2015 Version of This Database: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Michigan-V...d-Download

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a voter registry list and does not contain any passwords or emails, I have included information about the data's syntax in the files. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 712B14832D3E5338F0BC7D39C183F30E. Total record count of 7359197.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thank you very much for the share, bro!!! Very well done!!!
wow, thats great! thanks man
Thank you very much for the share
Thank you very much for the share
greate database ,
thank you bro i hope this will show me what i am looking for
thanks a lot i neeed it bro i will check it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 244 50,472 33 minutes ago
Last Post: Xotl
Russia Mobile Database - Leaked, Download! CorelDraw 18 2,491 3 hours ago
Last Post: PieWithNothing