Learn about our website mirrors here.
Methods of Fingerprinting Online
by Zax - March 27, 2020 at 06:47 AM
Now, I'm no expert so I'm curious if anyone knows any other methods of fingerprinting besides the ones below. I'm always looking to improve and make myself harder to track online.

Now to get on to the methods that I know.

- Fingerprinting from IP

- Fingerprinting from user-agent (UA)

- Fingerprinting from cookies

- Fingerprinting from browser resolution (size), although this one is difficult to make a unique ID alone just from this.

- Fingerprinting from language and text accent. I made the last term up because I don't know what it is actually called, but everyone has their own unique way of typing. And with enough resources it has happened in the past where LEO have tracked down people through certain phrases, details, slang, etc. that they may use when communicating via text. This is however, much more difficult to do that I can only imagine is out of reach for companies to identify users using this method.

As I said there may be and I'm sure there are ways of uniquely identifying someone online through this (other than the obvious common aliases).

Please leave a comment on either what you think or any advice you would like to share.
https://securelist.com/digital-doppelgangers/90378/
nice post man,thank for the info
For browsers... amiunique.org does lots of good tests. For services, nmap.
i use certain settings in firefox does well for me
there are many opensource tools. It's depend which service u want to scan.
have you tried genesis they say it is good for this
(March 28, 2020 at 01:38 AM)EPP Wrote: For browsers... amiunique.org does lots of good tests.

Ooo, I haven't heard about a few of these methods before.
"your full fingerprint is unique among the 1779460 collected so far."
[Image: this_is_fine.jpg]
(April 04, 2020 at 04:01 AM)xam Wrote:
(March 28, 2020 at 01:38 AM)EPP Wrote: For browsers... amiunique.org does lots of good tests.

Ooo, I haven't heard about a few of these methods before.
"your full fingerprint is unique among the 1779460 collected so far."
[Image: this_is_fine.jpg]
After visiting that site and getting a bit deeper into different methods of fingerprinting, I have went into deep despair to only wonder what a world of 100% anonymity would be like. The dreaded feeling of the fact that most people if any will ever experience true anonymity. My thoughts slipped away from me as I cried myself to sleep, my grasp on reality slowly to fade without a trace. It was then, that I knew I was autistic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What are the best methods to relieve stress? Tuenya 62 2,405 January 12, 2020 at 07:34 PM
Last Post: Sem
Discord server [FREE accounts, methods, general chat, etc] Z0MBys 4 469 June 24, 2019 at 04:27 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
Email Dox Methods? Retribution 5 807 August 06, 2018 at 01:58 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa