Memory
by moot - February 01, 2021 at 11:51 PM
I find that I can vividly remember with very accurate details, events that happened to me 10+ Years ago, I can even remember shit from when I was 5.

But remembering shit that’s more recent is sometimes less than favorable (only remembering parts, missing details, or just simply forgetting), I imagine it has something to do my brain not committing these things to Long Term

Probably going to try and workout and sleep more, but I think I might actually have Down Syndrome.

How can I check my chromosomes.
according to webmd you have brain cancer
I`ve same thing. I belive if something happen more strongly and more powerful we will remember more easy.

I have some shit happens since I was 4 years old and still remember. I`ll make 30 soon.

The emotion came with powerful things and this has recorded on our brain.

Shit happens and we need carry on
(February 01, 2021 at 11:55 PM)grango Wrote: according to webmd you have brain cancer

Good ol' WebMD turning people into absolute hypchondriacs.
I can't remember shit long term or short term unless it's related to computer shit, my brain doesn't seem to give a fuck about anything else.

You can go the old doctoroo, could be ADHD/ADD, Depression, lack of sleep, or just having lots of information to process on the daily (spending all day on the internet tends to do this for a lot of people). Could be brain cancer but if being admin on this forum hasn't given you cancer already I doubt it's the case (and cause its mostly rare).
(February 01, 2021 at 11:51 PM)moot Wrote: I find that I can vividly remember with very accurate details, events that happened to me 10+ Years ago, I can even remember shit from when I was 5.

But remembering shit that’s more recent is sometimes less than favorable (only remembering parts, missing details, or just simply forgetting), I imagine it has something to do my brain not committing these things to Long Term

Probably going to try and workout and sleep more, but I think I might actually have Down Syndrome.

Your brain definitely becomes less absorbent with age
(February 01, 2021 at 11:51 PM)moot Wrote: I find that I can vividly remember with very accurate details, events that happened to me 10+ Years ago, I can even remember shit from when I was 5.

Your brain definitely becomes less absorbent with age
oooooo I saw something about this...

SO basically because we are living as if its groundhog day right now...our brains have gone into automatic mode because theres nothing new to experience....i think it messes with your memory too because you're essentially on power save mode atm
If you've had Covid your brain might function differently afterwards, at least I am feeling very tired and cant focus as easy nowadays after Covid.
(February 02, 2021 at 04:00 PM)P1xor Wrote: oooooo I saw something about this...

SO basically because we are living as if its groundhog day right now...our brains have gone into automatic mode because theres nothing new to experience....i think it messes with your memory too because you're essentially on power save mode atm

Brains on hibernation. Let's hope they can wake up, unlike Windows which requires a damn reset.
You have more unique experiences when your younger so your brain feels more inclined to save those memories
(February 02, 2021 at 08:54 PM)Myriad Wrote: You have more unique experiences when your younger so your brain feels more inclined to save those memories

I feel sorry for the younger gen right now, literally having a memory of not seeing friends and being stuck indoors all day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
phone memory dump thedza 7 309 February 19, 2021 at 03:58 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Protecting memory strings in c# or c++ Doughnut2002 6 242 January 11, 2021 at 12:04 AM
Last Post: mshaw