Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Me. Anne Frank.
Hello I'm Anne Frank. People think I'm ded but I'm still alive. I'm 88 years old and everyone thinks I'm a jew but I'm fucking not because I was Hitlers girlfriend secretly and I loved giving him bj's. I'm here to raid niggers and other shit people. I'm currently single and I need the D so if anyone wants sex, I'm always available.Ow Yeah, I was the one behind 9/11 with my friend Mohammed.
Welcome @FreeAnneFrank911 To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Anne Frank, why did you cause 9/11?
Idk I was high and drunk at that moment and me and Mohammed did truth or dare and he dared me to hijack a plane and crash it into a building. Mohammeds mother is still mad at him :/
(04-09-2015, 12:22 AM)FreeAnneFrank911 Wrote:  Idk I was high and drunk at that moment and me and Mohammed did truth or dare and he dared me to hijack a plane and crash it into a building. Mohammeds mother is still mad at him :/

So Hitler was not involved with it?
Nah m8 Hitler was already dead.
Hahahaha you got banned
rip                                            
Im already back fgt
(04-08-2015, 11:47 PM)FreeAnneFrank911 Wrote:  Hello I'm Anne Frank. People think I'm ded but I'm still alive. I'm 88 years old and everyone thinks I'm a jew but I'm fucking not because I was Hitlers girlfriend secretly and I loved giving him bj's. I'm here to raid niggers and other shit people. I'm currently single and I need the D so if anyone wants sex, I'm always available.Ow Yeah, I was the one behind 9/11 with my friend Mohammed.

cool story bro
(04-19-2015, 02:01 AM)Blood Lust Wrote:  You realize its spelled Muhammad right ???>?

Yeah sorry in our language we spell and say Mohammed
(04-25-2015, 05:17 AM)FR0ST Wrote:  is this how Binladin was born?

Bin laden is my son