Mathway Database - Leaked, Download!
by ShinyHunters - July 27, 2020 at 01:52 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Mathway Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In January 2020, the math solving website Mathway suffered a data breach that exposed over 25M records. The data was subsequently sold on a dark web marketplace and included names, Google and Facebook IDs, email addresses and salted password hashes.
I would like to warn users this leak is 49GB uncompressed and 1.2GB compressed.

Compromised data: Device information, Email addresses, First names, Last names, Passwords, Social media profiles, Website activity

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .CSV file, the passwords in this file are hashed using MD5 please look below for data schema. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 49520741D09F9233960ECCD0920F2937. Total record count of 25692862.
MWemail,MWpassword,MWfirstName,MWlastName,MWuserID,MWSubscriptionType,MWSubscriptionEndDate,MWlastLogin,MWtodayLogins,MWadmin,MWadminMonthly,MWadminAnnual,MWstudent,MWadminID,MWusedPromo,MWstudentStepAccess,MWsignupDate,MWaffiliateCode,MWtotalMobileLogins,MWstepDetail,MWexampleDifficulty,MWroundVar,FBID,MWsignupDevice,MWSubscriptionSource,MWSubscriptionID,MWunsubscribe,MWAnonUserID,MWtestID,GoogleID,Inactive,AppReviewClick,UserRoles,IsAvailable
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This is the real mathway database, not the fake one with 16M phpass
Do you know the algo ? or cipher ? @ShinyHunters
[email protected]:~# php -r 'echo bin2hex(base64_decode("jdHX/1p5uIW2YwZ3dnr5/A=="));'
8dd1d7ff5a79b885b6630677767af9fc

MD5
thank you for the quality dumps. always a pleasure.
@ShinyHunters

I tried a few different md5 algos, the ones that worked a bit was md5, md5(strrev($pass)), md5(strrev($pass)) {AVX2}, md5($pass) {AVX2}. (from what I read strrev = reverse so hello = olleh but that didn't work that well either on hashcat -m 0 -r r)

Would be nice if you have the config file or where they stored the hash algo and maybe figure out the algo that way

either way thanks for the leak !
Another great drop from ShinyHunters. Can't wait for this to be dehashed and converted to user:pass.
(July 27, 2020 at 07:03 PM)aas002 Wrote: @ShinyHunters

I tried a few different md5 algos, the ones that worked a bit was md5, md5(strrev($pass)), md5(strrev($pass)) {AVX2}, md5($pass) {AVX2}. (from what I read strrev = reverse so hello = olleh but that didn't work that well either on hashcat -m 0 -r r)

Would be nice if you have the config file or where they stored the hash algo and maybe figure out the algo that way

either way thanks for the leak !

Are u find the algo? Pm please if u found
Nice share! Almost done with cracking the hashes. 800k to go :-)
(July 29, 2020 at 04:44 PM)Mexx66 Wrote: Nice share! Almost done with cracking the hashes. 800k to go :-)
If you are sharing them, you are a legend! :wow:
thanks for the share mate.
thanks for sharing. Best.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tokopedia Database - Leaked, Download! Cellbris 173 34,445 7 hours ago
Last Post: katsumotokat
Zomato Database - Leaked, Download! Alfie 228 57,685 8 hours ago
Last Post: cameronhowe
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 228 68,823 9 hours ago
Last Post: amm