Massive Email List
by ProBuilder - January 22, 2018 at 10:40 PM
I'm looking for a massive email list - the kind that spammers use.  I will not be using it to send email nor do I need passwords.  It's for a project.

Willing to pay.

I only need US.  Do not need free email accounts.

I have the usual suspects; Exploit.in, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Adobe, etc.  But I am looking for something that the spammers currently use to market their list.  Again, I do not need passwords.
why are you willing to pay for a massive US email list when you can parse it yourself within 1 hour?
pm me with your skype or icq
i want this tool too bec i got a most spams
I have 51GB of emails only. If your interested PM me.
(January 22, 2018 at 10:40 PM)ProBuilder Wrote: I'm looking for a massive email list - the kind that spammers use.  I will not be using it to send email nor do I need passwords.  It's for a project.

Willing to pay.

I only need US.  Do not need free email accounts.

I have the usual suspects; Exploit.in, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Adobe, etc.  But I am looking for something that the spammers currently use to market their list.  Again, I do not need passwords.

I'm a mail-marketing worker, nobody here knows more about the business than I do, I know what you want, I have a lot of credit card access to U.S. data, shopping site order data, and a lot of EMAIL can deliver the mail, 115567926 @QQ.COM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MASSIVE DB ARCHIVE [75GB] (100GB UPDATE SOON!) dilligentone 161 83,468 October 12, 2020 at 10:06 PM
Last Post: Binhancodon1
MASSIVE DB ARCHIVE [71GB] DarkMarket 14 2,646 February 04, 2020 at 04:57 PM
Last Post: datadumpss
550cord.com Database Leaked 4k EMAIL:PASS 33k Email List ALL PLAINTEXT IGhostI 1 726 September 29, 2019 at 07:28 PM
Last Post: Kunaal49