Maryland Death Index 1973-2014 - Leaked, Download!
by Crazyoldfart - January 16, 2019 at 11:00 PM
Thumbsup 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Maryland Death Index Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This is the death index database for the state of Maryland, it contains 1.6 million death records from 1973 till 2014.

Compromised data: First Name, Last Name, Middle Name Initial, Gender, Race, Age, Month/Day/Year of Death, County, Certificate Number(Few years don't have it.)

ContentsSpoiler
The database is in TXT format please note that this doesn't include any new data or emails or passwords. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 6E5E95418694C57F489B0C27BDFE3342. Total record count of about 1.6 million rows.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Did anyone get this ? Just wondering if I wasted my time posting it here without hiding the link. My friends (not people on here, but people I work with collecting data) got it. At least let me know the link worked for you.
(January 17, 2019 at 06:28 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Did anyone get this ? Just wondering if I wasted my time posting it here without hiding the link. My friends (not people on here, but people I work with collecting data) got it. At least let me know the link worked for you.

I got it, and I also edited your message to add a mirror... I always download everything you post
(January 17, 2019 at 06:29 AM)BoringApe Wrote: I got it, and I also edited your message to add a mirror... I always download everything you post

Big thanks! I like know I'm not wasting my time & don't need the credits, not much on there that I use, that I don't already own a copy of. Still waiting for the Crowd Funding to get a few more Voter Lists, especially Texas, Kentucky or Wisconsin.
Jesus Christ this took me ages to convert from PDF to TXT and then removing all the duplicate headers and join every single file together... Not worth the time but I finished it anyways will be uploaded to official servers soon.
lovely collection :-)
(January 17, 2019 at 10:42 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: Jesus Christ this took me ages to convert from PDF to TXT and then removing all the duplicate headers and join every single file together... Not worth the time but I finished it anyways will be uploaded to official servers soon.

Anything worth having, is worth the effort it takes to make it usable on a newer computer & searchable. I have them being converted as I write this. I figured that someone on here would do the same & I was right. lol !! If it is data on PEOPLE, I collect it. I don't always post it the way I use it, I let them do the work it takes to convert it to something that will go into Access or SQL, of which I already have those file done. I just don't give them out, I want them to do their homework & create their own file. lol !! I don't want to make everything easy, or they might get lazy & expect me to do the work for them. Like the Virginia Voter list from Prince William County, I have it in Access, they can do the same thing with it. Its very useful, has a number of people that work for the government, including the FBI & Marines. It may be a few years old, but try finding a new copy of anything from Virginia. Seeing as there are government workers living in Virginia, you can't get a hell of a lot of information from there & Maryland too. Everything I have is used together to find who I'm looking for, you can't overlook anything, or you will miss out on something you need. Historical data is more important than up to date data because if you find them years ago, you can run it with the old information & find them today, even women who have since married & changed their last name. You can also use it to find who lived next to them & then ask that person where the hell they went. That is why I own a few million City Directories & High School Year Books too. I also keep Alumni database which help to find where they went & what person they married. Try Washington - Lee High School in Arlington, VA & check their Alumni Records. The best school in the country for that & it makes a REAL good database. Very useful stuff. I keep it updated on my computer, in case some dickhead wants it removed from the internet someday. http://www.wlhsalumni.org/wordpress/  the files. Do the work yourself. I have everything, Alumni & Yearbook too.
Famous Alumni
Gena Rowlands, class of ’47; John T. “Til” Hazel, class of ’47; Shirley Maclaine, class of ’52; Warren Beatty, class of ’55; Shelley Mann, class of ’55
To save you from searching around, here is the link to the files: http://www.wlhsalumni.org/wordpress/clas...-database/ , there is another for the Yearbooks, but I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exploit.in Combo List - Leaked, Download! silvernazar 417 97,347 22 minutes ago
Last Post: srgdsthApe
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 547 99,702 1 hour ago
Last Post: meisborn
Edmodo Database - Leaked, Download! citadel 368 102,630 3 hours ago
Last Post: BalonTheMan