Mangas that must be animated
by Bachkatchup - June 25, 2020 at 04:07 PM
This is a thread to discuss mangas that should be animated. I start :v

1. Sun-Ken Rock
[Image: 45ehq.jpg?resize=640%2C333&ssl=1]
Written and illustrated by Biochi. It's way better than Dr. Stone IMO. I don't know why they didn't do this one yet, seriously. It's about a high school delinquent that goes to Korea, so he can become a police officer, just like the girl he's interested in, but things don't go as expected and he turns into a gangster.

2. The Girl From the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún 
[Image: 2-format43.jpg]
Written and illustrated by Nagabe. This mangaka has a thing for humanoid figures with animal traits, but those are beautiful stories though. They are not furries by the way. Anyway, this manga is about a girl that somehow survived a curse that consumed numerous villages and towns and have a cursed figure named Teacher taking care of her. It's very cute, honestly, as the world is divided in two major settings, the "inside" and "outside". The girl in question, named Shiva lives in the outside, in an abandoned house with Teacher while other cursed ones lurk the place. While they live together, they cannot touch each other because of the curse. This manga is still being published and it is definetely worth reading.

3. Nijigahara Holograph
Can we say manga we wish were never animated? Cause damn I wasn't happy to see berserk and dorohedoro made 3d animations
Manga that I believe should receive an anime adaptation:
1. 20th Century Boys
2. Oyasumi Punpun
3. Chainsaw Man (I kinda lost interest in the manga, but I believe an anime adaptation might just be what it needs.)
4. Record of Ragnarok
5. Liar Game
6. Doubt
7. Aku no Kyouten
8. Hakaijuu
That's all I can come up for now, I'll add some more if I remember any.
I think these 2 deserve an anime adaption.

1. Vagabond.

[Image: Vagabond.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370]

2. Mx0

[Image: Mx0.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370]
I Am a Hero
[Image: i-am-a-hero-manga.png]

Infection
[Image: infection-manga.jpg]

Iris Zero
[Image: Iris-Zero-manga.png]
(June 26, 2020 at 11:11 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I think these 2 deserve an anime adaption.

1. Vagabond.

[Image: Vagabond.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370]

2. Mx0

[Image: Mx0.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370]
I kinda disagree with you on the first one.
Vagabond is one of kinda masterpiece with a one of a kind art style and I don't think an anime adaptation would be able to actually adapt that onto the screen.
Crows. There's a bunch of them named different things, they got movies but never actual animations. It'd be pretty good tbh.
Opus would be fantastic as an anime, too bad Satoshi Kon died, he'd be the perfect director for it given his work on Perfect Blue and Paprika.. and the fact that he wrote Opus to begin with.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching.
Nisekoi from far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(June 29, 2020 at 12:20 PM)sikamore Wrote: Nisekoi from far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean? Nisekoi is already animated.
(June 29, 2020 at 12:38 PM)vladthefucker Wrote:
(June 29, 2020 at 12:20 PM)sikamore Wrote: Nisekoi from far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean? Nisekoi is already animated.

Thank you dude!!!!
I just realized that some of the stuff I wrote didn't make to the final post for whatever reason. Might edit it later lol

(June 25, 2020 at 09:40 PM)p33wii Wrote: Can we say manga we wish were never animated? Cause damn I wasn't happy to see berserk and dorohedoro made 3d animations

Lol. That would be an interesting thread. I wish they never animated Elfen Lied, I mean, not the way they did. I know they were a bit greedy and got the animation ahead of the manga at some point, but they decided to make that half-assed ending and bruh, the manga is a solid 8.5-9/10 for my personal taste. Half the true story, half the characters, half the development, half the plot, half everything. I didn't like it at all and people are usually like "Bruh, you should watch Elfen Lied, so much gore *-*", no I should not, because I read it first and when I found out how many episodes it has, I found it very strange, so I made a quick search just to see that they actually animated half of the story. Then I skipped it to the final scenes and OMG, look at that ending.

Or else, "mangas we hope they never animate", and in this case, I vote for Dead Tube cause it is mostly shock value and I didn't really buy the story even though it has a good premise. I won't spoil it, but check it out and see for yourself (It is the same guy who wrote Scumbag Loser/Saiteihen no Otoko).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any good Mangas u guys know ? PainSama 14 1,294 January 28, 2020 at 10:04 AM
Last Post: logvip08
What Are your guy's Favorite animes/mangas? DandyMod 0 551 May 18, 2019 at 11:15 AM
Last Post: DandyMod
"must watch" animes for newbies ? rekklezz 12 1,342 May 13, 2019 at 08:00 AM
Last Post: trashwang