Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MUINU 4 TMOD
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?

Yes, although the mic I have is shit and I probably won’t be able to use voice communications.

Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site? 

I’m Muinu, I’m a high school student with too much spare time, and I found this site ages ago through TOMgk and Celaeon’s YouTube channels, which have both now gone to shit, which is depressing to say the least.

Do you have previous moderating experience?

Yes, on various forums and servers as well. I would say I’ve been moderator/Admin on about 8 combined websites/servers.

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?

Stupid hurts. What I mean by that is, I and many others were stupid and we had to face the consequences. I made the huge mistake of instigating drama about the site that was unnecessary and leaving the site to join a forum that I didn’t truly enjoy. It was a stupid action that I did out of boredom and a lust for attention and shouldn’t have been done. Before I continue the mod app, I would just like to apologize to the people who took offense to my previously difficult behavior and ridiculous attention whoring when temporarily leaving this site. It was an absurd action and after doing so I can strongly say that I made a huge mistake, and I apologize for that.

Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?

I would like to become a staff member on the site because of these reasons:

1. Summer is here! This means a couple of things, one of which being that I have tons of spare time, and another being that there will be a new group of Rftechponys coming in. Although the staff team is great at what they do, recently there has been a loss of a couple of staff members and I think that a couple of people to help out wouldn’t hurt at all. Due to my experience on the site I know how to handle with new members and how to spot out possible leechers, spammers, or scammers, and know that I can definitely help out the new members who are in need of some assistance.

2. The site has a lot of issues, primarily with the shoutbox. Recently there has been a huge jump in the amount of high resolution images, IP grabbers, and spammers in chat. With purplefags joining the site, alts being made, and people ban evading, there is no shortage of cancer going on in the shoutbox, and if chosen as mod my primary goal would be to clean up the shoutbox. I have no issue with banning members if they’re breaking the rules, even well known and HQ members who seem to occasionally get freepasses after doing stupid shit in chat.
What would you gain from being a staff member?

I don’t really intend to gain anything, just some time being on a site I enjoy and knowing that I’m helping out people by cleaning the site. All I intend to do is help out, and I don’t expect any sort of “gain” in return.

What would the community gain from you being staff member?

They would gain a member who although made faults in the past, has grown over them and has become a more mature person since then who is willing to help them out with whatever they need. They would gain assistance, a spam-free shoutbox, a clean forum, and an enjoyable staff member.

What's your favorite section on the site?

I would have to say that the Lounge is my favorite section. It’s like the melting pot of the site, where most posts go that provoke interesting and albeit, sometimes hilariously cancerous conversations. It never lacks in variety, is always thriving, and is simply an enjoyable subforum.

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?

I would pick the Introductions because although it is a great place for people to meet new users and for Rftechponys to introduce themselves, it’s also where a lot of spammers go and it tends to be horrible on most posts. New members don’t want to see that, it gives them a poor image of the site. I would help block out any spammers and leechers from the introductions and hopefully in the process give new members a better experience.
-Support

Well you have to be 16, cause judging by your picture, aka 
[Image: 3559fe37e6e4e5d96ae0c90b48d1b4ff.jpg]
1 1/2 years ago, it's kinda hard to say you're 16 or older.

As for putting that to the side, I have to look after you more. I don't really see you often on the forums.
-Support
-Support

If you increase your activity in sb/forums I will change my support.
-Support. If I see you being more active maybe this will change.
Denied

Not enough support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Re-Application (Sorry Muinu) M80YearsOld 6 795 12-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Mod Application - Muinu Muinu 5 1,032 06-14-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Gaz