MOVIE NIGHT! EVERY WEEK!
by Sem - July 19, 2015 at 07:29 AM
Well, tonight we had a very successful movie night (minus the hitbox ban that @based Dan didn't realize until about 45 minutes later lol).

MOVIE NIGHTS WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BE SATURDAY NIGHTS, AND SUNDAY NIGHTS SOMETIMES.

So we will be making this a weekly thing. I (or another mod), will be updating this every week, and it will tell you:

- Day the movie night is

- What time it starts (usually around 9PM EST)

- And we will be updating every week with a new strawpoll of user submitted movies (which then we all vote for the one we want to watch most). So go throw your movie suggestions down below for them to be featured in the next strawpoll!

- The link to the stream (we will sometimes have different users streaming depending on).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday () - CONFIRMED

Approx. 9PM EST

Undetermined

Stream -
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We thank you all for coming out to the Movie Nights! It's a great way to get together and watch some funny movies.

Please give a +thanks if you are gonna be at the next Movie Night!
Great idea, I was in first but then it got banned.
I'll practically be streaming every Saturday xoxo
i rate 5,5/10 the idea is ok but i doubt people would actually be there
(July 19, 2015 at 08:42 AM)PanCiocia Wrote: i rate 5,5/10 the idea is ok but i doubt people would actually be there

you're really underestimating this xoxo
(July 19, 2015 at 08:42 AM)PanCiocia Wrote: i rate 5,5/10 the idea is ok but i doubt people would actually be there

we had like 50 people, then got banned

the raidforums chat was filled with fs for almost a whole minute
We need a website where we know were not gonna get shutdown like lastnight
this idea is dank af cannot wait!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Encoraging a kids suicide swatting people etcetcetc
(July 19, 2015 at 01:41 PM)Afregis Wrote: We need a website where we know were not gonna get shutdown like lastnight

we're still going to use Twitch / Hitbox and we're somewhat having an idea how to handle not getting banned
Sounds like a great idea. What about ustream.com and veetle.com.
idk fucking snuff films? nah but rly lik we shud watch fitty shaydz of gry like srsly dood cmon

Clearly you weren't there last night, easily had 50 people total there, and when the stream got banned, the shoutbox was complete aids for 5-10 minutes.