MASSIVE DB ARCHIVE [75GB] (100GB UPDATE SOON!)
by dilligentone - June 03, 2018 at 11:20 PM
(June 03, 2018 at 11:20 PM)dilligentone Wrote: This is a torrent with all of the files from https://publicdbhost.*BannedWebsite* (aside from obvious duplicates and a couple small ones I didn't care about not clicking), over 100 wordpress DBs from lesser known google dorks, well over 10 .sql dumps from SQLI done by myself, and a handfull of random DBs I collected from forums and dorks etc.

I am the only seeder at the moment so please be sure to seed this torrent after downloading, I am putting transmission on some hacked RDPs to help seed it but they need to download too so it will take some time before the download speeds up.
Don't give up after 2 hours of trying to download, this is a very massive archive.

Don't forget to bump this thread and leave a +Rep if you like the collection!

Update coming very soon! OVER 100GB

Cheers!  Biggrin

Magnet link:

[Hidden Content]
Thank you for the link!!
this torrent still seeding?
I am seeding it, along with some others.
(June 03, 2018 at 11:20 PM)dilligentone Wrote: This is a torrent with all of the files from https://publicdbhost.*BannedWebsite* (aside from obvious duplicates and a couple small ones I didn't care about not clicking), over 100 wordpress DBs from lesser known google dorks, well over 10 .sql dumps from SQLI done by myself, and a handfull of random DBs I collected from forums and dorks etc.

I am the only seeder at the moment so please be sure to seed this torrent after downloading, I am putting transmission on some hacked RDPs to help seed it but they need to download too so it will take some time before the download speeds up.
Don't give up after 2 hours of trying to download, this is a very massive archive.

Cheers!  Biggrin

Magnet link:

[Hidden Content]
I am seeding it, along with some others.
How many seeders are currently on it?
(January 27, 2020 at 04:01 PM)tripping Wrote: I am seeding it, along with some others.
bro does this torrent contain Jabbim.com xmpp server leak?
This might come in handy
Hey thanks alot for the share !!!!
Let’s see how good this is. Not sure if in her without credit
Can't wait to see more 😍😁😁😁😁

Cheers!  Biggrin

Magnet link:

[Hidden Content]nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
How can I download the database you sell?

How can I download the database

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Logs from private Cloud ~100gb BusyPerson 10 1,015 March 26, 2020 at 02:21 AM
Last Post: GSG
LARGE DB ARCHİVE github.json and many 300 GB mertbey55 11 1,106 March 23, 2020 at 12:04 PM
Last Post: lalula
MASSIVE DB ARCHIVE [71GB] DarkMarket 14 1,950 February 04, 2020 at 04:57 PM
Last Post: datadumpss