MASS REPORT THIS RACIST WHITE-HATING FUCK
by REEaboo - October 21, 2020 at 09:23 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGaX7ZAhvNE/

This post on this page "@supportblackart" shows 2 obese naked black women holding the decapitated heads of a white man and a white woman. Aside from the depiction of this art, the comments left by the person running this page are also quite disgusting, calling white people "white colonizers" and saying the art isn't racist because blacks can't be racist in a "white supremacist society." Mass report the post for violence/hate speech, feel free to report the comments and the page itself if you want.

"supportblackart
What y’all white colonizers not gonna do is come here and disrespect this sacred Black space!! The block button is ON! Your comments are being deleted and you will be blocked! Go cry to your white supremacist friends on your own pages! Wanna be heard so bad, but y’all in the wrong place!"
(October 21, 2020 at 09:25 PM)IGhostI Wrote: he is right

all blacks is slave in my eye so

FUCK YOU DOUCHEBAG

just edited my post with a DIRECT LINK to the post, if you didn't see it
Crazy people be crazy. Sadly, the post was deleted, i wanted to see it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MASS DISLIKE AND LEAVE A MEAN COMMENT ON THIS RETARD YOUTUBE VIDEO RAN BY RETARD PEOP REEaboo 2 167 November 10, 2020 at 07:42 PM
Last Post: Ftwahr
troll this fat fuck REEaboo 9 296 October 17, 2020 at 06:47 AM
Last Post: tywbu3
Does anyone have a discord raid tool with mass mention? RITDSlecky 2 319 September 01, 2020 at 05:05 AM
Last Post: sylviedufraix