LoungeBoard Database - Leaked, Download!
by Databases - April 21, 2020 at 10:48 PM
Game 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the LoungeBoard Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
At some point in 2013, 45k accounts were breached from the Lounge Board "General Discussion Forum" and then dumped publicly. Lounge Board was a MyBB forum launched in 2012 and discontinued in mid 2013 (the last activity in the logs was from August 2013).

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Private messages, Usernames, Website activity

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 SQL file which is a full SQL dump of the website, passwords are hashed using salted md5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 968957659FE6FC96BA4F855C53CC82ED. Total record count of 45018.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Week (7h, 27m remaining).
Ban Reason: The usage of browser scripts is allowed as long as you modify parts of the theme. Any other scripts (i.e.: hiding your location, auto-refresh scripts, scrapping scripts) are not allowed. (Lost ability to rep users. + 1-week ban)
Was? RIP LOUNGE BOARD
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vianet Database - Leaked, Download! xsphere 4 902 7 minutes ago
Last Post: Omnipotent
Mac Forums Database - Leaked, Download! mantext 1 834 17 minutes ago
Last Post: Omnipotent
Elanic Database - Leaked, Download! Distruzione 4 929 37 minutes ago
Last Post: Fetisha