Looking for personal keylogger
by Zibby - April 24, 2021 at 01:51 PM
God I get so much shit trying to find answer to this Q maybe yall be more open? I'm looking for a keylogger that i can install on MY computer, leave and play back stuff my people do.
Just need to see screenshots and mouse clicks, opened programs, and typed stuff. Everykeylogger I find (spyrix) is like but but but install on your SO's devices to see if ChEaTING!
I don't care about that shit. Just want a decent keylogger to roll back stuffs that has happened in the day and audit things on my machine. Hell I don't even care if it's invisible or not.

Any thoughts? Cry
Use a hardware one? From Amazon or whatever, might be simplest solution.
Isnt theres tons in the net? you can just get the source code and edit it to your desire
I think you nee a full-function monitor program.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Week (6d, 1h, 2m remaining).
Ban Reason: Releaking content.
[quote="Zibby" pid='3764351' dateline='1619268683']
God I get so much shit trying to find answer to this Q maybe yall be more open? I'm looking for a keylogger that i can install on MY computer, leave and play back stuff my people do.
Just need to see screenshots and mouse clicks, opened programs, and typed stuff. Everykeylogger I find (spyrix) is like but but but install on your SO's devices to see if ChEaTING!
I don't care about that shit. Just want a decent keylogger to roll back stuffs that has happened in the day and audit things on my machine. Hell I don't even care if it's invisible or not.

Any thoughts? Cry
[/quote
maybe code it yourself
Compose your message to hackersguru @ outlook . Com
am also looking for that
Just put a strong (and I don't mean complex) password and you won't need to care about someone using your computer...
Someone is using my computer, I want to audit what is done.
Decided to go with Hubstaff for the automatic salary payment and advanced report functions.
As for passwords, pssh they do nothing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Personal information of 300000 Vietnamese online user was sold gakonstupid 1 280 January 29, 2021 at 05:52 AM
Last Post: L33THACKER105
About Keylogger WantLearn123 0 194 December 29, 2020 at 07:19 PM
Last Post: WantLearn123
Building my personal weleakinfo website, thoughts? gurlhackerclub 4 463 February 16, 2020 at 12:18 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa