Looking for alternatives to transferwise
by goldenbruce - February 12, 2020 at 06:46 AM
I have some business associates who need to move money from one country to another legitimately by the cheapest reliable way possible. They asked for my help, so I decided to take a look at TransferWise. The rates seem good - much better than any bank I've dealt with. I understand they need to verify your identity, so if that means supplying a copy of your passport/driving licence, so be it. If they require the new account holder to post a selfie with that ID, that's also fine with me and my associates.

The main problem with trying to set up an account with TransferWise is that they insist you send a payment to your new account before they reveal the account's bank details. In other words, you can't give someone else your payment instructions until you have made a payment to the account first. Payments can be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer from a list of approved banks in certain countries (presumably those account details are revealed at the last moment if you disclose the appropriate bank account details to TransferWise first).

Unfortunately, TransferWise only accepts those initial payments from a very small group of countries, although after that payments can come from almost anywhere. I don't live in one of the approved countries, and neither do my associates.

I've tried to open account with a couple of competitors, such as XE Transfer, and run into the same obstacle. Does anyone know of a similar service provider that doesn't make life so difficult? That company must allow transfers to and from the UK, Europe, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Any help would be much appreciated.
You state the money is clean but i don't believe thats the case. If you need money Laundered, i know a guy who will do it for a 20-25% fee. If you just want it moved, it's 10-15%.

DM me if interested.
use revolut if you wanna transfer money easily
(February 12, 2020 at 10:23 AM)Clorox Wrote: You state the money is clean but i don't believe thats the case. If you need money Laundered, i know a guy who will do it for a 20-25% fee. If you just want it moved, it's 10-15%.

DM me if interested.

You believe wrong. The money is clean and the people concerned have no objection to verification. Even if the money was dirty, do you really think I'm going to take the word of a complete stranger on the internet that they "know a guy" who can launder the money?

Thanks for the recommendation TedyBear. I'm going to see if they have the same obstacle as TransferWise and I'll report back once I've found out.
(February 13, 2020 at 06:38 AM)goldenbruce Wrote:
(February 12, 2020 at 10:23 AM)Clorox Wrote: You state the money is clean but i don't believe thats the case. If you need money Laundered, i know a guy who will do it for a 20-25% fee. If you just want it moved, it's 10-15%.

DM me if interested.

You believe wrong. The money is clean and the people concerned have no objection to verification. Even if the money was dirty, do you really think I'm going to take the word of a complete stranger on the internet that they "know a guy" who can launder the money?

Thanks for the recommendation TedyBear. I'm going to see if they have the same obstacle as TransferWise and I'll report back once I've found out.

But you're asking  for a stranger's help
(February 13, 2020 at 03:45 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(February 13, 2020 at 06:38 AM)goldenbruce Wrote:

DM me if interested.

But you're asking  for a stranger's help

Very big difference between asking if anyone knows of a reputable international money transferring company and asking if anyone has contacts who can shift some money.

(February 12, 2020 at 04:41 PM)tedyBear21 Wrote: use revolut if you wanna transfer money easily

Revolut is only available to people who are based in certain European countries.
Have you tried Transferwise?
(February 14, 2020 at 09:51 AM)ChunkButter Wrote: Have you tried Transferwise?

Have you tried reading what people wrote before you in a thread?
(February 17, 2020 at 04:54 AM)goldenbruce Wrote:

Before  I what in a thread?
Depends on how much you looking to transfer.. check out the comparison link:

https://www.top10moneytransfer.com/send-...online-us/
(February 17, 2020 at 03:43 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:

Get help from a (very patient) native English speaker, as it is clear even the most basic sentences are beyond your comprehension.

(February 18, 2020 at 05:24 AM)kenrick55 Wrote: Depends on how much you looking to transfer.. check out the comparison link:

Thanks, but the problem isn't a limit on the amount that can be transferred. The problem is the procedures for opening the account and the restrictions on locations for doing this.
(February 18, 2020 at 09:36 AM)goldenbruce Wrote:
(February 17, 2020 at 03:43 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:

Get help from a (very patient) native English speaker, as it is clear even the most basic sentences are beyond your comprehension.

(February 18, 2020 at 05:24 AM)kenrick55 Wrote: Depends on how much you looking to transfer.. check out the comparison link:

Thanks, but the problem isn't a limit on the amount that can be transferred. The problem is the procedures for opening the account and the restrictions on locations for doing this.

What?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PopcornTime alternatives hollymothermerry 2 481 May 30, 2019 at 06:09 AM
Last Post: hollymothermerry
Alternatives to RF cba133110 7 2,580 July 21, 2017 at 02:20 AM
Last Post: Vanissery
Alternatives? JrHin47PRqujue4i2 0 1,450 June 27, 2017 at 04:53 PM
Last Post: JrHin47PRqujue4i2