Poll: Should you be able to kill a home intruder or anyone who attempts to harm you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I care about my life and those around me

6 100.00%
No, I'm happy to die a coward

0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London home owner charged with murder of a burglar
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ailed.html

You see, 'Great' Britain is actually turning into a deep shithole. Why can't we even defend ourselves to a degree where lethal force is the only viable option in order to prevent harm, death or injury to life.

In the United Kingdom, we have to use 'reasonable force' to defend ourselves, this is the most proportionate yet least harmful response to the danger in question. Now in an incident where your property has been broken into and where the intruders are armed with weapons, you should then have a morally and legally justified form of defense which is to implement deadly force if absolutely necessary, now imagine you have a partner or kids in the property that has been broken into, you will do whatever you can to prevent any harm from coming to them, I know that I certainly would!

I fully understand that the police have to investigate any cases of criminal conduct or where a death (especially of a violent nature) has occurred, but if anything don't charge the innocent homeowner of murder for doing what he needed to do. Which was to defend himself, his partner and his property. For that, I fully respect this heroic man for doing what so many are afraid to do!

If only we were pro-defense!
our country is autistic, don't mind us.
Ban reason: Was given second chance but continued scamming users, 92.40.249.82 [email protected] (Permanent)
Imagine it was legally allowed to kill burglars.
would it be ok?
I mean many could use this 'right' in their own purposes. like you could call someone you want to kill to your house and do it legally lol telling police the person was a burglar. But it is all very controversial I know
(04-06-2018, 10:18 AM)meggiescouldm Wrote:  Imagine it was legally allowed to kill burglars.
would it be ok?
I mean many could use this 'right' in their own purposes. like you could call someone you want to kill to your house and do it legally lol telling police the person was a burglar. But it is all very controversial I know

But then surely the police service will carry out an investigation into the incident and determine what happened how it happened and why it happened.
I believe that if a robber got into your house, you have every right to kill him, defending yourself and your loved ones

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London murder rate overtakes New York. Artless 12 1,142 04-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Last Post: laguerre1
  "Switzerland: 2 Killed in Apparent Murder-Suicide in Zurich" spanishcat 2 512 02-25-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: spanishcat
  US Department of Justice Charged 36 Suspects in Global for Carding & Cybercrime Activ StLuis 2 564 02-09-2018, 04:14 AM
Last Post: flatus
  China jails VPN owner for over five years luther513 0 646 12-22-2017, 11:35 AM
Last Post: luther513
  Totally sane person to launch home-made rocket to prove Earth is flat. laguerre1 21 2,000 11-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: gggcccnnn