Logs from Shanghai COVID-19 vaccination program
by meateater420 - July 19, 2021 at 02:17 PM
assessing interest... several gigs of logs available but want to know if worth the disk space, likes or comments lemme know... this leak is 80k lines

these are application logs from a system related to a shanghai-based vaccination program... various error, system, debug, and info logs in the "content" field. some PII of course, especially in sections where there is a sql db log like
name=?, id_card=?, card_no=?, code2=?, address=?, phone=?, telephone=?, sex=?, create_time=?, update_time=?, birthdate=?, age=?, nation=?, native_place=?, room_no=?, register=?, community_id=?, channel_id=?, user_type=?, id_type=?, score=?, grade=?, region_id=?, street_id=?, neighborhood_id=?, audit_status=?, audit_user_id=?, platform=?, vaccine_times=?, id_card_encrypt_flag=?, id_card_encrypt=?, vaccine_error=? WHERE id=? AND del_flag=0

sample:
{
  "dateTime": "2021-07-07 02:00",
  "dtTime": 1625594432666,
  "logLevel": "DEBUG",
  "method": "debug(BaseJdbcLogger.java:143)",
  "appName": "smart-job",
  "serverName": "<ip>",
  "className": "org.schiele.dao.mapper.TenementVaccineMapper.selectList",
  "content": "==>  Preparing: SELECT id,tenement_id,tenement_name,vaccine_addr,times,vaccine_date,create_by,create_time,update_by,update_time FROM p_tenement_vaccine WHERE tenement_id = ? AND times = ? "
}

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Love COVID data, that g0vernment bastards chocobongos!
Very interested, I see the sample is dated 7/7/21. Is all of the data from the same time period? I would appreciate a link to the download so I could dig through this. Thank you!
(July 27, 2021 at 03:55 AM)TulaZula Wrote: Very interested, I see the sample is dated 7/7/21. Is all of the data from the same time period? I would appreciate a link to the download so I could dig through this. Thank you!

use your credits, its worth it and interesting view into a hopsital's vaccination tracking system Smile

(July 27, 2021 at 02:00 AM)Ironman9811 Wrote: Thank you for sharing,Is this all the data?

你好,我的朋友,我对你发布的数据很感兴趣。有机会和你谈谈吗?

Hello, my friend, I am very interested in the data you posted. Do you have a chance to talk?

It is all that I have unfortunately. working on long term persistence to fetch the rest
Brother,  do you have any other data, can we talk on the telegram?
(July 30, 2021 at 02:54 AM)Ironman9811 Wrote: Brother,  do you have any other data, can we talk on the telegram?

from this dump, no, am working on persistence

PM me
goooooooooooooood............
This is gold! Thanks for sharing and it will be great to share more. Do you have a Telegram?
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shanghai CCP member DB Park1NG 6 3,022 January 14, 2022 at 04:00 PM
Last Post: Jaw
inmegen.gob.mx - COVID-19 PCR & Investigations Leak Kristina 3 2,535 October 14, 2021 at 06:54 PM
Last Post: Jimmy02
2015 - 2016 LGBT lists, call sheets, program docs, schedules & even historical 2007 - Crazyoldfart 7 1,507 May 01, 2021 at 08:34 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02