Log Horizon - New Season
by Balor - February 21, 2021 at 02:54 PM
For anyone who hasn't watched Log Horizon before, or didn't know its new season is out....
Log Horizon's season 3 is out since January and it is quite nice so far.
The anime has a warm place in my heart since I like the genre and the characters (unlike later seasons of SAO which are Sick ).

Would love to open a discussion about the new season and hear what you guys think about it Biggrin
I attempted to watch the first episode of season 1 and just got a total SAO vibe which really put me off. I have nothing against isekai, but prefer if it isn't a "game" style, like 12 kingdoms or mushoku tensei.
thanks for letting us know
(February 22, 2021 at 04:22 AM)kirin Wrote: I attempted to watch the first episode of season 1 and just got a total SAO vibe which really put me off. I have nothing against isekai, but prefer if it isn't  a "game" style, like 12 kingdoms or mushoku tensei.

I kind of like the game aspect of it, but I get your point.
Great insight.
Log Horizon's season 3 is out since January and it is quite nice so far.
(March 11, 2021 at 08:06 PM)oldpraktik Wrote: Log Horizon's season 3 is out since January and it is quite nice so far.
What the hell?
Why are you literally commenting a sentence from my original post?
Give some insight....Jesus.
Haha, not everyone has seen it but most people want to get some points/creds for posting LOL
What exactly was it you liked about AOT?
Yet another treasure in this forum....
And has a lot more series than the last dump.
What is this similar to? I am interested in it
Never heard of it either.
I rarely watch anime nowadays (read manga a lot tho), but I'll probably watch the third season since I liked the first 2. Thanks for the reminder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season biguser662 17 909 April 06, 2021 at 04:05 PM
Last Post: ThePigeon
Attack on Titan Season 4 3E5sPk4cn7RZfnxF 28 1,410 January 29, 2021 at 02:56 PM
Last Post: ButcherOfBlavik
Beastars 2nd Season favelado 1 411 October 31, 2020 at 08:01 AM
Last Post: GingerHunter