Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of suicide tips
1. Jumping off a high-rise building: This seems easiest. You go and find a sufficiently high building, go on the terrace, stand on the edge of the railing and jump. In a few seconds you are down and bleeding, your head cut open or broken into pieces, same as the rest of your body. It will be painful till you take your last breath. Severely painful by the sheer impact of the fall. But before that, you gotta consider, what if you cave, stumble while jumping and not fall properly? What if at the last second your heart says no and you slip from the railing and don't fall but break a few bones instead? What if the building's height and your method of jumping makes it harder for you to die instantly? You could fail and manage to just break some bones and some serious damage to your head & brain. What if you don't die? You'd be a cripple, brain-damaged and forced to live under medical /family care for the rest of your life. And you won't even have the ability to kill yourself again what with your bed-bound, paraplegic body.  A risky option and not for the faint-hearted. 

2. Hanging yourself with a rope and a chair: Again, this one requires tremendous courage as it takes longer for you to die and the technique has to be just perfect. A strong rope, a good noose and a well-positioned chair. Plus you have to be extremely calm and know when & how to kick the chair for an effective, instant death. You could easily fail and just puncture, break your neck or throat (hyoid bone) in the process and the lack of oxygen may cause severe brain damage if you don't manage to kill yourself. Also, once you let go of the chair, you would be struggling with all your might to reduce the pain of the strangulation and that will cause either the rope or the fan to break loose, thus failing your plan and leaving you severely injured and not dead. I'm guessing you don't want to do that. 

3. Drinking poison: This is easier to execute but takes longer than any other common method of suicide and the results aren't guaranteed. And it will be highly painful for the whole duration. You will have to wait for the poison to work and spread in your whole body, at least in the lungs, before you could die. You could be vomiting because of its unpleasantness and that will reverse what you are trying to achieve i.e to die. If the poison you drank is not of good quality and concentration, you'd left wondering how come you are not dying while the side-effects of the same would shut off some of your bodily functions, including permanent organ damage. You don't wanna be living the rest of your life in that helpless condition. 

4. Gun Shot: Easier to execute, takes serious guts and relatively painless if aimed & triggered properly. But more often than not, the person committing a gun-shot suicide panics and blows their ears or the side of their head, causing relatively a slower blood drain than required for an instant painless death. And sometimes the blast isn't enough to kill oneself. This leaves them in a badly injured - brain & organ-damaged state, after which they are not even able to properly kill themselves again. I mean face it, you don't wanna live like that. And your family or doctors may not grant you the right to die i.e. euthanasia.

5. Suffocating yourself: Commonly done using a plastic bag and by encasing your head in it by wrapping a rope around your neck over the plastic bag, this is not an easy task to execute. It leaves a lot of scope for you to change your mind and to control your actions in the last minute panic of things. Quitting in the middle will have you deprived of oxygen and thus leave you long-lasting or permanently brain-damaged. Takes longer and is painfully disturbing. You'd be fighting to not die once you are in the middle of it. Better consider other options.

6. Slitting your wrists: Doesn't take much to slit your wrists but have to be done properly and requires one to not shy away in pain once you actually get down to do it. Takes a great deal of patience and a high threshold for pain. This too leaves a lot of scope for failure. You have to slit and wait for the blood to drain out and feel yourself getting deprived of that blood flow to the brain and heart, which will, of course, be painful. What if the cuts are not sufficiently deep and proper? What if you make a few cuts and still don't die even after sustaining a lot of blood loss? What if you realize that you have to make a few more deep cuts but you can't do it because you are trembling in panic and severe pain? I wouldn't be counting on this option. There are better methods. 

There are some other options like drug overdose and inhaling Carbon Monoxide but that could be hard to obtain and more troublesome & painful than other options listed before. 

These are just some of the things you need to consider while analyzing your options for a well-executed suicide. You can't just hope to die easily and painlessly. It has to be properly planned and takes a strong person with a high pain-threshold and someone who can keep calm in the process of actually committing such act, without trying to back-out in the final moments.  

Many people who have tried suicide and failed have later on said that in the last minute or second they didn't wanna die and so they fought for it and managed to survive but got severely brain or organ damaged in the process and are since forced to live a helpless, miserable life than before. 

Are you really, 100% sure you won't do the same?
W0W i am sure this will help a lot of users thanks mezy
tis gonna help me soon
E d g y
d
g
y
What the fuck is up with you and cutting yourself and suicide lately? It's fucking awful...
(05-07-2016, 07:21 PM)Muinu Wrote:  What the fuck is up with you and cutting yourself and suicide lately? It's fucking awful...

His girlfriend is being bullied so he wants to kill himself...also hormones
(05-08-2016, 01:42 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  
(05-07-2016, 07:21 PM)Muinu Wrote:  What the fuck is up with you and cutting yourself and suicide lately? It's fucking awful...

how the actual fuck did this nigga get a gf. i call bs.
(05-08-2016, 01:44 PM)MrL33tH4x0rmm Wrote:  
(05-08-2016, 01:42 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  

how the actual fuck did this nigga get a gf. i call bs.

Yeah i think the truth is he is getting bullied by the girl but he wants to seem manly
thank you! it will help me in the future!

Kappa
(05-08-2016, 04:41 PM)OsamaAkbar911Jew Wrote:  thank you! it will help me in the future!

Kappa

Cant you JUST KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW
These methods will make the forum unactive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DoT keeps ZTE, Huawei off its 5G use case trial partners list kukuplay 0 69 09-14-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: kukuplay
  Great list of games coronel 5 176 09-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
  McSkillet Death? (possible suicide) CoD 6 336 09-07-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa
  Combos list crashing sandybridge 6 354 07-31-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: KCocco
  SPECIAL K DATA FEED SPAM LIST miaolou 7 1,945 07-13-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent