Link to 180.6gb Epik.com data dump (torrent)
by KingNull - September 15, 2021 at 03:36 AM
News Article: https://gizmodo.com/anonymous-claims-to-...1847673935
Anonymous Claims to Have Stolen Huge Trove of Data From Epik, the Right-Wing’s Favorite Web Host

The controversial domain registrar, which has been known to host Nazis and other unfortunate groups, apparently just had all of its data boosted. Members of the hacktivist collective Anonymous claim to have hacked web registration company Epik, allegedly stealing “a decade’s worth of data,” including reams of information about its clients and their domains.

Epik is controversial, having been known to host a variety of rightwing clients, including ones that previous web hosting providers, like GoDaddy, have dropped for various reasons. Its users have included conservative social media networks Parler and Gab, as well as conspiracy-theory-laden YouTube wannabe Bitchute and former President Trump fansite, The Donald. The company recently hosted prolifewhistleblower.com—the website designed to help people snitch on Texas residents who want abortions—but later forcibly removed the tip-collecting platform after determining that it had violated Epik’s terms by nonconsensually collecting third-party information.

Size: 180.6 GB

* All domain purchases
* All domain transfers in/out
* All whois history, unredacted
* All DNS changes
* All email forwards, catch-alls, etc
* Payment history (no credit card data, don't get excited, FBI, we're not in that game)
* Account credentials for:
  all Epik customers, hosting, Anonymize VPN, and so on
  Epik internal systems, servers
  Epik's GoDaddy logins
  ...and more! IN PLAINTEXT! That's right, Epik barely hashed a damn thing!
  When we saw hashes, they were merely unsalted MD5
  Here's one such sample that made us upset for daring to use "anon":
    Rob Monster [email protected] robmonster 109d88a0c4a49217c01a36913b034161 (cracked: willem)
  Yep, these Russian developers they hired are actually just that bad.
  They probably enjoyed snooping through all of your shit just as much as we did.
* Over 500,000 private keys. What are they for? Who knows!
* We think we spotted a bunch of Anonymize OpenVPN profiles in this,
  but we were too disgusted with the above to continue digging.
* A dump of an employee's mailbox, just because we could.
* Git repositories for whatever internal applications!
* SSH keys!
* /home/ and /root/ directories of one of their core systems!

Link:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
So... this would be https://ddosecrets.com/wiki/Epik?
No i think you can find it here

https://4chan.partyvan.epikfail.win:55899
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: We respect everyone's privacy. Posting any personal information of other members are not allowed. (Login data, passwords, email, IP, home address, IM accounts, in-game nicknames, doxes, etc).
is torrent working for this?
Bash the fash! This hack was obviously perpetrated by federal agents.
Did you really put a very public and free torrent link behind credits?
Don't waste your credit, the torrent link is available on the website of DDoSecrets.
(September 15, 2021 at 05:56 PM)crockett Wrote: Don't waste your credit, the torrent link is available on the website of DDoSecrets.

Very good! Thanks for the hint.
For the amount of security researchers and counter-intel communities that frequent this forum, I'm surprised you all are so anti-credit gain or maybe you're all mad that you didn't get to reap the same free credits. It is pretty public just like most breaches. I simply provided a direct link to the latest .torrent version that was provided to me by the people that dumped it. I have update links for that torrent when it goes down but since you're all so adamant about finding it.. feel free to post it.
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REPOST] Twitch 4chan leaks 2021 [Torrent Link] (125gb) 3z10 6 1,837 October 07, 2021 at 12:06 AM
Last Post: Lycanroc
[REPOST] EPIK.COM EXTRACTED EMAIL HASH lafouka 3 734 September 30, 2021 at 02:33 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc
[REPOST] 180 gigabytes of user, registration, forwarding and other information od EPIK mrxx 3 1,199 September 25, 2021 at 09:44 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02