Lil Mosey Charged W/ Rape
by rithvik - May 14, 2021 at 03:07 AM
He declined his Right To a Speedy Trial. His Lawyer pushed the date to 2022 because it happened when he was a juvenile.

[Image: 02a05009433106c9269f0c403f89fa12.png]

@Jaw embed these for me cba

Thoughts? He's locked up in Lewis County Jail atm I think.

Do you think he raped a chick?

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: We respect everyone's privacy. Posting any personal information of other members are not allowed. (Login data, passwords, email, IP, home address, IM accounts, in-game nicknames, doxes, etc).
Cba having to click an additional button just to fucking embed youtube videos, it's 2021.

@Jaw @ pls? You guys already say I'm not fit for staff so just do my job and slob on my corn on the cob
Ban Reason: We respect everyone's privacy. Posting any personal information of other members are not allowed. (Login data, passwords, email, IP, home address, IM accounts, in-game nicknames, doxes, etc).
done.
(May 15, 2021 at 05:44 PM)Jaw Wrote: done.

Tyvm Sir Smile.

So I'm guessing the issue is clicking advanced reply vs post reply with the bbCode embedding?
(May 15, 2021 at 05:58 PM)Rithvik Wrote:

Tyvm Sir Smile.

So I'm guessing the issue is clicking advanced reply vs post reply with the bbCode embedding?

Yes.
(May 15, 2021 at 05:59 PM)Jaw Wrote:
(May 15, 2021 at 05:58 PM)Rithvik Wrote:

Tyvm Sir Smile.

Yes.

Makes sense, thanks boss man