Learn about our website mirrors here.
Light's Hope Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - September 14, 2019 at 06:48 PM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Light's Hope Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_hYZG.png]

|Notes|
In June 2018, the World of Warcraft service Light's Hope suffered a data breach which they subsequently self-submitted to HIBP. Over 30K unique users were impacted and their exposed data included email addresses, dates of birth, private messages and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Passwords, Private messages, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This dump uses bcrypt hashing furthermore the data is stored in full SQL format with a SQL file with the users table picked out from the full version for ease. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is BF75BC6765AAD2BEA78292CFBC463411. Total record count of 30484.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thanks for this share bro I like this a lot.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
(September 23, 2019 at 06:21 AM)Omnipotent Wrote: This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

Doesn't show up when searching for it in the index??
(November 11, 2019 at 08:41 AM)acywx00 Wrote:
(September 23, 2019 at 06:21 AM)Omnipotent Wrote: This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.

Doesn't show up when searching for it in the index??

Nice catch, too bad I am only now seeing this a year later.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WomanAndHome.com Database - Leaked, Download! WhiteSec 15 5,714 36 minutes ago
Last Post: onlinestewad
Alabama Voter Database - Leaked, Download! Malkian 21 8,475 39 minutes ago
Last Post: onlinestewad
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,404 320,697 2 hours ago
Last Post: doitagain