LifeBear Database - Leaked, Download!
by valentin0 - May 16, 2020 at 11:55 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the LifeBear Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2019 allegedly the hacker "GnosticPlayers" breached the notebook app "LifeBear" which caused 3.6 million users' informations to be leaked. I should also add that this app is based in Japan.

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, Passwords, Website Activity, Dates of Birth, Application Tokens

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .TXT file with compromised data separated by whitepace, passwords in this breach are hashed using Salted MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 332A19E1B4E050FC621E6EF3C79FC0AA. Total record count of 3683592.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Looks like an amazing share, thank you.
Shouldn't it be ~3.7 million records?

EDIT:
Just checked, 3,670,683 unique emails. Hashes seem to be real (md5(plainsalt)), everything as described by certain traders. Great share.
damn @valentin0 you on fire, bro! thanks for another freaking amazing legit share.
thanks for the share man keep them coming.
Lmao this is a mess, I need to fix the 9 Million NULL lines but will be official soon.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
new database good work bro i nvr seen this before

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mathway Database - Leaked, Download! ShinyHunters 16 3,680 1 hour ago
Last Post: FuckYouXD
HTHStudios Database - Leaked, Download! Zeroxx 7 1,693 2 hours ago
Last Post: Goddd
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 182 37,948 2 hours ago
Last Post: fastuser